June 27, 200620 yr Chris: this would be uber-awesome. i would love to have him as my best friend! i like his choice of lifestyle, but then again we're both worry-warts. i can just imagine what it'll be if the house catches on fire or something....:stunned: Guy: we're total opposites. if i spent time around him, he might end up forcing me out of my shell completely :lol: Johnny: awww i actually would love this. sadly i don't know too much about johnny-boy here, but i have the feeling it would be pretty sweet. plus, i would like guitar lessons from him :) Will: funny, but he's also a lot like me. maybe we'd be chatting more about books or something, and act silly at occasional moments (i love the picture where he makes a face next to lindsay lohan's pic) :smug:
June 27, 200620 yr Chris for sure!! He and I also have similar lifestyles...although I doubt he's a slob...I am...I kinda figure him for a neat freak...and I do like to drink...I can change!!! lol! I know! How 'bout they just let me crash on a couch at the studio when I'm in London this summer, and then I'll tell you who I'd live with!! Hahaha!!!
June 27, 200620 yr Haha, oh yeah, that too. I'm sure he'd be able to deal with my squareness. :laugh4:
June 27, 200620 yr Johnny: awww i actually would love this. sadly i don't know too much about johnny-boy here, but i have the feeling it would be pretty sweet. plus, i would like guitar lessons from him :) lol me too Jhonny's an awsome guitarist!
July 1, 200620 yr Hmmmm probably Chris. 1. Because he doesnt drink or smoke and neither do I. 2. He seems to be a deep thinker and I'm the same, we could have good conversations. 3. Obviously hes a genius and he could write songs for me. 4. Nice caring loving funny guy. But hey I'd take any of em hahaha!!
July 1, 200620 yr Chris has been known to take a wee drinkie from time to time...I've heard some great stories...lol!
July 1, 200620 yr Lol I'm sure he has in the past, but now???? He always says he doesnt drink :confused:
July 1, 200620 yr If I'm not mistaken, and I'm not, Chris admitted to getting into the Taquilla on the eve of his birthday this year...lol! And wasn't he spotted with Gwyneth having a pint. I know the tabloids got their knickers in a knot because she was seen drinking Guinness during her pregnancy...and Chris had a glass in front of him.. means nothing though. I never believe the tabloids!!
July 2, 200620 yr Hahahaha so I'll change my non-drinker statement to a not very often drinker or only special occassions drinker hehe!
Create an account or sign in to comment