🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

'Bayer' knowingly dropped AIDS contaminated medicine on the European market

Aids HIV Bayer

MSNBC | July 12 2006

This clip from Scarborough Country highlights how Bayer knowingly dumped medicine that was known to be contaminated with AIDS virus on the European market after it killed people in America. Even worse, the US Government let it happen.

Watch the clip here

or here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3mhjt7TrY

Gotta watch this, it makes me angry.

Aids HIV Bayer

MSNBC | July 12 2006

This clip from Scarborough Country highlights how Bayer knowingly dumped medicine that was known to be contaminated with AIDS virus on the European market after it killed people in America. Even worse, the US Government let it happen.

Watch the clip here

or here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3mhjt7TrY&search=Bayer

Gotta watch this, it makes me angry.

I love joe scarborough. anyways something needs to happen. bayer should be investigated and dealt with for this.

Yes, I do believe the EU Govt. was complicit...pretty sure that's what it said.

If they hadn't sold it to Europe, I suppost they could have 'donated' it to the poor in Africa...it wouldn't be the first time.

Amazing to see we're actually all on the same page on this one...but as Nik said, you'd have to be inhuman not to.

Didnt the european goverments know that it had hiv and still let them sell in europe? i dont remember but i think they said that on the video. but i havent seen it in a few days.

Yeah, some French Government Officals went to prison for it.

Shame the US Government looked the other way.

You never said you're not a racist' date=' so that implies you are? you cant use that type of reason. its does not work.[/quote']

where the hell did this come from??? weren't we talking about the government knowing these pills were contaminated and releasing them anyways... what does that have to do with racism anyways... and when did I ever give off that implication?

what exactly is it in your eyes that makes me so?? lol this ought to be good...

*sits back and waits.. *:lol:

where the hell did this come from??? weren't we talking about the government knowing these pills were contaminated and releasing them anyways... what does that have to do with racism anyways... and when did I ever give off that implication?

what exactly is it in your eyes that makes me so?? lol this ought to be good...

*sits back and waits.. *:lol:

if you dont know, then too bad.