🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Do you wear a watch?

Sambo3000

Yes, always. I can't live without a watch. For example, when I go somewhere, I can come long way back home because I forgot my watch. :D

I look on my watch 98420 times a day. I'm just addicted :D And I hate to be late...

98420 times? Why do I have a feeling you've actually counted it?

Hehe,JK!

I agree...but that's what I have the cell phone for.

But it's the matter of ones taste, really.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the feeling actually...it irritates me. As necklaces (and scarwes)...

Yep, exactly!

I can't stand bracelets but necklaces are ok if i don't have to wear them more than a day. I don't even like wearing tiny earrings.

no, i'm just joking.

But I look on my watch very often.

I've never been late - for example, when I've got a meeting at 20:00, I'm on the place at 19:30. :) I dont know why... I just want to be 30 minutes earlier than 5 minutes late....

i do, i feel kinda naked and lost without it. it's a nice slim, silver one, pretty classy. my sister gave it to me cuz she didn't want it anymore haha :P it's one of the one's that has only the 12, 3 ,6 and 9 markings, so therefore im always a little bit early to wherever i go.

Wow...I should really buy one of those to my friend :) ...

Hope it will work (her b-day's three days away)!

watches are a good prezzie...they're useful and if the person's always late, it might help. although if it doesn't, then i dont know what will hahaha

watches are a good prezzie...they're useful and if the person's always late' date=' it might help. although if it doesn't, then i dont know what will hahaha[/quote']

I'm afraid this dog can't learn new tricks...but I'll definately try it :lol: !

ahhh i hate it when people are late' date=' it bugs the hell outta me.[/quote']

thats why I am never late. I know what other people could feel when I'm late, so I just don't do it. ;)

but.. I just can't imagine, that I come somewhere 5 or 10 minutes later. It's unfair... When I have an apointment on 20:00, I can't come at 20:10. I'll be there at 19:30.