✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Has anyone been to Perth?

Wally

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was born in perth. i have relatives who live there. it's so far west of australia is might as well be it's own little country. the place is nice, quite pleasant but too quiet for me. ^ i'm a brissy girl but melbourne is the best! :cool:

i was born in perth. i have relatives who live there. it's so far west of australia is might as well be it's own little country. the place is nice, quite pleasant but too quiet for me. ^ i'm a brissy girl but melbourne is the best! :cool:

And what do you think of Ipswich?:rolleyes:

i catch the ipswich line when i head to uni but i've never actually been there. doesn't sound like much but i could be wrong. i'm not much of a city person, i prefer the sunny coast any day :cool:

Do you live in the centre of Bris, then?

Anyway, I've heard Ipswich is full of chavs, as, curiously, is the Ipswich in England!!:P

Do you live in the centre of Bris, then?

Anyway, I've heard Ipswich is full of chavs, as, curiously, is the Ipswich in England!!:P

yes, basically 10 mins out of the city. st.lucia is quite scenic but over run by students as you'd expect.

i've never heard that of the place but not more than in any other suburb i suspect ;)