September 16, 200620 yr ooh, sorry, my bad; i was thinkg of somethin' else. gone crazy. i was able to upload my copied of the 3CD 'talk' set tho... no copyright problems.
September 20, 200620 yr I bought the 3 talk dutch edition, and gueess what... It only contained the 1st part :bigcry:
September 25, 200620 yr Here Mine: Parachutes A Rush Of Blood to The Head Clocks/Yellow X&Y Speed Of Sound
September 30, 200620 yr I have: X & Y dutch 2cd Parachutes Rush of blood to the head Brothers and sisters Shiver Trouble Don't Panic Yellow In my place The scientist Clocks clocks/yellow Trouble Live ep Speed of sound The hardest part Talk ducth 3cd Sparks acoustic Trouble uk promo Trouble usa promo Shiver usa promo The scientist usa promo Moses usa promo The scientist uk promo clocks uk promo Parachutes french promo rush of blood uk promo The remixes 12" These should arrive soon: Morning becomes eclectic (V megastore) God put smile japan Wireless in texas I might sell a few of these soon though
September 30, 200620 yr I have: X & Y dutch 2cd Parachutes Rush of blood to the head Brothers and sisters Shiver Trouble Don't Panic Yellow In my place The scientist Clocks clocks/yellow Trouble Live ep Speed of sound The hardest part Talk ducth 3cd Sparks acoustic Trouble uk promo Trouble usa promo Shiver usa promo The scientist usa promo Moses usa promo The scientist uk promo clocks uk promo Parachutes french promo rush of blood uk promo The remixes 12" These should arrive soon: Morning becomes eclectic (V megastore) God put smile japan Wireless in texas I might sell a few of these soon though if you opt to sell either the Parachutes french promo or the KCRW Morning Becomes Electric, I'll offer a fair price.
October 1, 200620 yr if you opt to sell either the Parachutes french promo or the KCRW Morning Becomes Electric' date=' I'll offer a fair price.[/quote'] I might try and hang on to Morning Becomes Eclectic unless i get a really good offer, but i would consider an offer for the french parachutes promo which is sealed by the way ;) Would you mind uploading that document on the going rates please so i can check some of my other cds.
October 3, 200620 yr 68 Albums: http://homepage.mac.com/darekpro1/coldplay/albums.html Singles and Promos: http://homepage.mac.com/darekpro1/coldplay/singles1.html http://homepage.mac.com/darekpro1/coldplay/singles2.html http://homepage.mac.com/darekpro1/coldplay/singles3.html
October 4, 200620 yr I might try and hang on to Morning Becomes Eclectic unless i get a really good offer, but i would consider an offer for the french parachutes promo which is sealed by the way ;) Would you mind uploading that document on the going rates please so i can check some of my other cds. this needs to be updated, both on items and pricing, but it should be pretty accurate. http://rapidshare.de/files/35435225/Coldplay_Book__MAIN_.xls.html
October 6, 200619 yr i know this is probably the wrong thread, but i have some coldplay items twice : the scientist 7" fix you 7" clocks 7" what if single i was wondering if there are people who want to buy ( or trade wich i prefer ) for something else ? thanks anyway
October 6, 200619 yr Author hey ill make an offer for clocks 7" and what if single? pm me a proposed price youd like for them
October 7, 200619 yr Thanks for the list 66. Just recieved a few cds today, do you know whether "wireless in texas" or "flavour to the label" are worth anything? I think the flavour to the label cd has a different spies version on it.
October 8, 200619 yr Here Mine: Parachutes A Rush Of Blood to The Head Clocks/Yellow X&Y Speed Of Sound I have to update my list. Here is the new one: Parachutes A Rush Of Blood to The Head Clocks/Yellow Live 2003 (CD + DVD) X&Y Speed Of Sound
October 8, 200619 yr The three albums, Live 2003 DVD (just the DVD), Talk DVD and Talk 3cds (Holland release) and hopefully I will get Parachutes (chinese ed) in a short time :)
October 18, 200619 yr ^^ hey, wireless in texas in an unofficial bootie, but , while the show is available, I've seen the actual CD burn go for about $30-$35 USd, and some wacko seller in France dreams on day he'll get $125 USD for it. Great show for sure. As far as the Flavour of the Label discs, it depends on which one. "You're Keeping Me Up All Night" and the "Flavour of the Label" w/the alt version of "Spies" are recorded by Record Collector as being worth about $40 and $70 respectively. CP's on quite a few of those promo compilation releases. They're great. I'd go so far as to offer $70 USD + shipping for the "Flavour..." w/the ALT spies if anyone is willing to part with theirs. (there is another w.the album version).
October 18, 200619 yr ^^ I'd go so far as to offer $70 USD + shipping for the "Flavour..." w/the ALT spies if anyone is willing to part with theirs. (there is another w.the album version). I have the one with the different version of spies on it. If i were to sell then how would you be able to pay me? and i live in the UK so shipping to the US may be expensive.
October 18, 200619 yr all three albums of course couple of singles:talk dvd,fix you,speed of sound,clocks 2003 live.(dvd-cd) that's it :)
October 20, 200619 yr I have the one with the different version of spies on it. If i were to sell then how would you be able to pay me? and i live in the UK so shipping to the US may be expensive. Most sellers charge between 4-6 GBP for shipping to the US. I'm bummed...only reall way I can pay you would be through Paypal. It's a pain to get GBP through my bank. If you do Paypal, PM me. We can set something up.
October 20, 200619 yr Ok back from China I found a different version of Parachutes with Careful where you stand insted of Spies, The Tour Limited Edition of X&Y with the DVD, and The single for GPASUYF with In my place and Clocks vids :)
Create an account or sign in to comment