✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many offical cd's of Coldplay do you have?

just_cass

well since i know most people on here have all the albums, and listening to them is great and eveything i love them to death, and i think i might need to get all new ones, they have just been played som many times and been eveywhere with me.

so im sure that many coldplay fans here have started colecting all the singles and EPs that coldplay have put out. so my question is how many offical coldplay singles and EPs have you collected?

my collection is up to 22 single's and EPs (counting the 2cds sets as one) and of course the 2003 dvd.

also i was wondering if anyone wanted to list their collection as im wondering how many i am missing.

(i really didnt want this thread to be about boasting, i hope it didnt comes across as that)

I just got some more onto my collection

blue room EP

blue room Ep promo

brothers & sisters Ep

shiver

yellow

dont panic

trouble

trouble Nor Ep

coldplay acoustic songs

parachutes

parachutes LP

the scientist

the scientist DVD

clocks

clocks 2-track

clocks DVD

GPASUYF (aus)

GPASUYF (japan)

In my place

AROBTTH

AROBTTH interview cd

AROBTTH LP

Coldplay live 2003 DVD x2

Coldplay live 2003 DVD & CD

Speed of sound x2

fix you

talk

talk DVD single

talk 3cd Limited ed.

the hardest part

X&Y aus tour ed.

yay its ever growing but not as big as '66'

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have all singles from X&Y and I'm currently working on getting old singles as well.. And I've got the three albums of course, the Live 2003 DVD and two EPS which I'm very proud of :D The only one I couldn't get was the Safety EP - I'm sorry but I don't have THAT much money :P

I´ve got no EP:s or singles. And I´m extremely unhappy with that.:\:\ Please don´t tell me I´m the only one... :confused:

I do have Live 2003, and probably I´ll soon buy the Talk DVD, but I would really like to have more.

Edit: But of course I´ve got all the three albums.

Guest REManic

I have the 3 studio albums and the DVD, but I don't have any singles...I would like to have, but it's kinda trying to find ´em in Portugal...

I've been collecting for a long time now, and am fortunate to have loads of stuff. Last count showed approximately 285 items (official publically and promotionally released CD's, vinyl, DVD and VHS included - no memorabelia). I've obtained a few since last update, but nothing exceptional.

I'd list out, but it's telling me there are too many characters. I attached a download for a workbook. Have items listed w/title, serial, format, extended notes, known (or approximateled) values and the general "going rate" for each item. Not the most comprehensive I've seen, but if anyone finds it helpful, use it at your will.

http://rapidshare.de/files/26456190/CP_Workbook.xls

Wow i just had a look at your list! and Oh My Gosh thats such an extensive list! mine will never ever be anything like that! but i still like my little collection.

Thats absolutely fantastic of you collection tho well done. do you listin to any of them or do you have them displayed?

I've got about 17:

-Parachutes

-A rush of blood to the head

-X & Y

-Brothers and sisters EP

-Don't panic

-Yellow

-Trouble

-In my place

-Clocks

-God put a smile upon your face

-Clocks DVD

-The Scientist DVD

-Live 2003 DVD

-Talk

-Talk DVD

-Speed of Sound

-Fix you

thank god i visited japan 2 times :

.parachutes

.arobtth

.x&y

.brothers and sisters ep

.clocks ep

.live 2003

.speed of sound singel with TIDU

.speed of sound single TIDU & Proof

.talk single

.fix you single

.hardest part single

i think i forget a few.. but yeah i have those 11.

i live in indonesia so no wonder i only have those.

-Parachutes

-AROBTTH

-AROBTTH special edition

-X&Y

-X&Y (jap edition)

-Live 2003 dvd and cd+dvd

-AROBTTH and Parachutes vynil

-Speed of sound vinyl

-Brothers & sisters ep

-Clocks dvd

-Yelow, don't panic, in my plce, the scientist, clocks, gpasuyf, speed of sound, fix you singles

By the way, does anyone know where can I find find the shiver and/or trouble singles? :huh: