✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many offical cd's of Coldplay do you have?

just_cass

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have:

X & Y dutch 2cd

Parachutes

Rush of blood to the head

Brothers and sisters

Shiver

Trouble

Don't Panic

Yellow

In my place

The scientist

Clocks

clocks/yellow

Trouble Live ep

Speed of sound

The hardest part

Talk ducth 3cd

Sparks acoustic

Trouble uk promo

Trouble usa promo

Shiver usa promo

The scientist usa promo

Moses usa promo

The scientist uk promo

clocks uk promo

Parachutes french promo

rush of blood uk promo

The remixes 12"

These should arrive soon:

Morning becomes eclectic (V megastore)

God put smile japan

Wireless in texas

I might sell a few of these soon though

I have:

X & Y dutch 2cd

Parachutes

Rush of blood to the head

Brothers and sisters

Shiver

Trouble

Don't Panic

Yellow

In my place

The scientist

Clocks

clocks/yellow

Trouble Live ep

Speed of sound

The hardest part

Talk ducth 3cd

Sparks acoustic

Trouble uk promo

Trouble usa promo

Shiver usa promo

The scientist usa promo

Moses usa promo

The scientist uk promo

clocks uk promo

Parachutes french promo

rush of blood uk promo

The remixes 12"

These should arrive soon:

Morning becomes eclectic (V megastore)

God put smile japan

Wireless in texas

I might sell a few of these soon though

if you opt to sell either the Parachutes french promo or the KCRW Morning Becomes Electric, I'll offer a fair price.

if you opt to sell either the Parachutes french promo or the KCRW Morning Becomes Electric' date=' I'll offer a fair price.[/quote']

I might try and hang on to Morning Becomes Eclectic unless i get a really good offer, but i would consider an offer for the french parachutes promo which is sealed by the way ;)

Would you mind uploading that document on the going rates please so i can check some of my other cds.

I might try and hang on to Morning Becomes Eclectic unless i get a really good offer, but i would consider an offer for the french parachutes promo which is sealed by the way ;)

Would you mind uploading that document on the going rates please so i can check some of my other cds.

this needs to be updated, both on items and pricing, but it should be pretty accurate.

http://rapidshare.de/files/35435225/Coldplay_Book__MAIN_.xls.html

i know this is probably the wrong thread, but i have some coldplay items twice :

the scientist 7"

fix you 7"

clocks 7"

what if single

i was wondering if there are people who want to buy ( or trade wich i prefer ) for something else ?

thanks anyway

Thanks for the list 66. Just recieved a few cds today, do you know whether "wireless in texas" or "flavour to the label" are worth anything? I think the flavour to the label cd has a different spies version on it.

• 2 weeks later...

^^ hey, wireless in texas in an unofficial bootie, but , while the show is available, I've seen the actual CD burn go for about $30-$35 USd, and some wacko seller in France dreams on day he'll get $125 USD for it. Great show for sure. As far as the Flavour of the Label discs, it depends on which one. "You're Keeping Me Up All Night" and the "Flavour of the Label" w/the alt version of "Spies" are recorded by Record Collector as being worth about $40 and $70 respectively. CP's on quite a few of those promo compilation releases. They're great. I'd go so far as to offer $70 USD + shipping for the "Flavour..." w/the ALT spies if anyone is willing to part with theirs. (there is another w.the album version).

^^ I'd go so far as to offer $70 USD + shipping for the "Flavour..." w/the ALT spies if anyone is willing to part with theirs. (there is another w.the album version).

I have the one with the different version of spies on it. If i were to sell then how would you be able to pay me? and i live in the UK so shipping to the US may be expensive.

I have the one with the different version of spies on it. If i were to sell then how would you be able to pay me? and i live in the UK so shipping to the US may be expensive.

Most sellers charge between 4-6 GBP for shipping to the US. I'm bummed...only reall way I can pay you would be through Paypal. It's a pain to get GBP through my bank. If you do Paypal, PM me. We can set something up.