✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How many offical cd's of Coldplay do you have?

just_cass

TO: 66

"Stempelu2, thank you for the grammer lesson; much 'ppreciated, as we 'merikans ain't so learned. I'll remember to be mindful when considering the use of slang or otherwise genial banter when complimenting you or making a request from you in the future"

sorry, if you got me wrong. i'm not very good in English, i was not going to teach you, or to be rude to you.

anyway : GREAT GREAT GREAT COLLECTION

CHEERS

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a (yes, another ) question

i once downloaded an excel file with al the coldplay releases and wat they are worth

i don't remeber who posted it ( i think it was 66), but the last time is been updated was 30/08/06 , and since i use this constantly, it has to be kinda up-to-date

so now my question is: is there a more recent update availible

thanks in advance

hey, yeah, that was me. sorry, no update as of yet. I have a slew of material to ad, but we've been absolutely slammed at work with idiots and training excercises, and I'm in the middle of buying a house, so everything I've been hoping to get done this summer went straight out the window.

there's loads of stuff up here; but i do hope to have a revision/update by the end of September/October. OTW the links from the existing book should still be working.

well I just got some more, right now I have:

Brothers & Sisters :smug:

Parachutes

A Rush Of Blood To The Head

Clocks single

Clocks (extra cd of the 2 cds special edition of AROBTTH)

Coldplay Live 2003 CD+DVD

Speed Of Sound single

X&Y

X&Y Latin America tour edition

• 2 weeks later...

AROBTTH

Parachutes

X&Y

Live 2003

Yellow Single

Shiver Single

In My Place Single

Acoustic promo

hopefully my collection will continue to grow. Right now i'm in search of a blue room ep for a decent price. :laugh3:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

darnit...i was SO close to getting a promo copy of the Blue Room EP for US$5 only!!!

& then i got seriously outbid for it in the closing hours of the auction (still on & it's right now at US$50 :sweatdrop: )...which is the bit i hate about buying stuff on eBay...oh, well. saves me spending money this round. heh

does anyone have an updated list of the going rates for Coldplay's CD releases?

i think it'd be a great help since i don't really have much of a clue when i'm overpaying, like in the case of this auction. :\

Hey, pricing is a tough list to put out. I had a sheet of releases and their going rates sometime back, but with the economy the way it is, some items which sold for gold two years ago, can be found for much lower prices right now, while some super rare items still maintain their selling values. I generally hit about 100 global online record shops a month, and peruse ebay (all the ebays) two-three times a week. If there's ever anything specific you're curious about, shoot me a PM or an email, I can definitely let you know if you're getting a good deal, a fair deal, or a bad deal.

Hey, pricing is a tough list to put out. I had a sheet of releases and their going rates sometime back, but with the economy the way it is, some items which sold for gold two years ago, can be found for much lower prices right now, while some super rare items still maintain their selling values. I generally hit about 100 global online record shops a month, and peruse ebay (all the ebays) two-three times a week. If there's ever anything specific you're curious about, shoot me a PM or an email, I can definitely let you know if you're getting a good deal, a fair deal, or a bad deal.

hmmm...yeah, i guess the credit crunch kinda messes things up these days.

but will definitely drop you a PM next time i'm eyeing any Coldplay goodies online. :)

I have about 70 coldplay CD's including all the promo's and lots of alternate releases (very sad I know) from different countries. As far a I know 'Mince Spies' is the rarest i've got and the only really significant thing I am missing is 'Safety' EP, don't know if I will ever be able to justify spending £2000 + on a CD?!

I think the person who said that you can pick stuff up cheaper than 2 years ago is right, the arse seems to have fallen out of the Ebay/collectible CD market a little bit...

I'm super excited! just added an Ode to Deoderant demo CD to my collection! Verified as authentic by a a few extremely reliable sources. Apparently used to record the cassette demos Miguel, if you out here, I love you, man! It's beautiful.

I'm super excited! just added an Ode to Deoderant demo CD to my collection! Verified as authentic by a a few extremely reliable sources. Apparently used to record the cassette demos Miguel, if you out here, I love you, man! It's beautiful.

No way :stunned: I'm curious how much that ran you, but I won't ask! Can you post a picture? :)

I just got another so now I'm up to... 45! : ) (edit: 46-- missed one!)

Blue Room EP

Brother and Sisters EP (original)

Parachutes

Yellow (single)

Trouble (promo)

Trouble (single)

Shiver (promo)

Shiver (single)

Acoustic EP (same as Sparks single)

Don’t Panic (single)

Trouble - Norwegian Live EP

Rush of Blood to the Head

In My Place (single)

In My Place (promo)

The Scientist (single)

Brothers and Sisters EP (2003 rerelease)

God Put a Smile Upon Your Face (single)

Clocks (single)

Clocks (with Yellow live)

Live 2003

Coldplay Unplugged

X&Y

X&Y (Japan) (with How You See the World)

X&Y Australian tour DVD

X&Y Interview

Fix You (single)

Fix You (promo)

Talk (single)

Talk (promo)

Talk Holland Live CD1, CD2, CD3

Speed of Sound (single)

Speed of Sound (promo)

The Hardest Part (single)

Hardest Part (promo)

What If (single)

Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends

Viva la Vida (single)

Violet Hill (single)

Lost! (single)

Prospect’s March EP

Lovers in Japan (Osaka Sun Mix)

Life in Technicolor ii (radio edit) (Prospekt’s March version)

I still need the red Lost! with Lost+ and Lost@, and... well, Leftrightleftrightleft :D

I put some photos here but this was before I finally got Trouble. :)