✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

GREEN EYES

smutty

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Smutty!

Everyone says (well some people) say that Green Eyes is their least favourite song, well I love it, its kinda jumpy and upbeat than a lot of Coldplays songs. A winner :D

woohoo! someone else who likes it. i've been championing the cause for too long now 8)

i like your smilie or whatever that is on your signature quote thing...it's cute cloudblood

and sorry i havnt been hear....so i guess i can say it now but late

hi cloudblood, what a name, and welcome to the board!

• 3 weeks later...

Re: re:

I've loved Green Eyes ever since I learned how to play it.

It was the only song at the time at the time that I thought I'd have a shot at learning, and then I fell in love with it.

Yeah... it's good.

You know how to play this on guitar??? I am sooo jealous!! I'm trying to teach myself....not successful... :roll:

• 4 weeks later...

ive been listening to Green Eyes 8) today and i just thought i'd tell every1 how good it is ...again... altho im sure u all already know anyway :P my favvouuuuuuuuuuuriiiiiiiiiteeee part is where, just after Chris has sang on his own...the rest of the guys come in...and the song becomes louder - it gives me goosebumps and makes me smile everytime the other instruments come in so unexpectedely.hehe

coz it just sounds like its gonna be an acoustic-styley song...then *surprise* :o theres everyone else hehehe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"nothing else compares..." :puppydogeyes:

ive been listening to Green Eyes 8) today and i just thought i'd tell every1 how good it is ...again... altho im sure u all already know anyway :P my favvouuuuuuuuuuuriiiiiiiiiteeee part is where, just after Chris has sang on his own...the rest of the guys come in...and the song becomes louder - it gives me goosebumps and makes me smile everytime the other instruments come in so unexpectedely.hehe

coz it just sounds like its gonna be an acoustic-styley song...then *surprise* :o theres everyone else hehehe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"nothing else compares..." :puppydogeyes:

hahaha - it's prob the most low-key song on the album and you've just described it in a way that makes it sound so exciting, but i completely agree. i absolutely love this song :D

awww my daddy plays green eyes and its dead sweet. And its one of my faves on the album, cos i loved it at the concert, were it was just chris and johnny sitting by the piano. And chris said thats what they'd look like when they were playing on a ferry in years to come. awwwww bless. :)

haha you must not be healthy if your go out of breath and then sleep well...lol just kidding.

but that does seem like a hard task to say that name that many times with just one breath of air :lol:

welcome funkymonkeywithbraces:D