✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

GREEN EYES

smutty

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im starting to think (getting back on subject ...i think?) that green eyes is about jonny.....cuz he has green eyes and the song if u listen closely can soooo be about a good friend and how close they are u know.....maybe thats why guy hates it.....cuz its about jonny......just kidding that was kinda mean.i tihnk he doesnt like it cuz of his bass part... :shrug:

im starting to think (getting back on subject ...i think?) that green eyes is about jonny.....cuz he has green eyes and the song if u listen closely can soooo be about a good friend and how close they are u know.....maybe thats why guy hates it.....cuz its about jonny......just kidding that was kinda mean.i tihnk he doesnt like it cuz of his bass part... :shrug:

Awww' date=' and i hate love right now!! :D (dont take that in a rude way to let you know)[/quote']

hehe nope i didnt took that in a wrong way my dear :D why do you hate love? :cry:

its just very unuseful at the moment...

• 3 weeks later...

I Love this song.....it is soo romantic and simple but effective in many ways.i have green eyes hehe so maybe that is a part of me liking this so much.....good song to sing to your girlfreinds boyz

hauahhuahu I'm green eyed too, and i love this song. You're totally right. This is the perfect song to sing to your girlfriends... And it is really easy to play on the guitar too.

I Love this song.....it is soo romantic and simple but effective in many ways.i have green eyes hehe so maybe that is a part of me liking this so much.....good song to sing to your girlfreinds boyz

hauahhuahu I'm green eyed too, and i love this song. You're totally right. This is the perfect song to sing to your girlfriends... And it is really easy to play on the guitar too.

hay cool i have green eyes too :D

• 3 months later...