✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

GREEN EYES

smutty

I love that song, I have green eyes too, that may be one of the reasons! But also because before the album came out I was always complaining that in all the songs they sang about brown eyes (Brown Eyed Girl.. etc) and blue eyed girls, and the I bought Coldplays album and it was as if Chris had heard me!

When I listen to I like to think he wrote it for me. Denial is a wonderful thing!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Eyes- Underrated.

I think Green Eyes is an awesome song but I think you need to listen to it to really like it. First time I heard it I thought it was a waste, but I've learned to appreciate it. I love when Chris wails like 2/3 into the song. His voice sounds awesome.

angela they were just being polite!! :/ :rolleyes:

yeah i love this song

i love the way chris sings "honey you are a rock....." well actually i love all the lines he sings in it!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P

who said i meant it in a bad way? dont think you can tell by just someones writing :smug:

• 2 weeks later...

Green Eyes is totally my favorite song on the album.

the best part for me is when Chris sings

"That green eyes,

You're the one that I wanted to find

And anyone who tried to deny you

Must be out of their mind"

such passion in his voice.

ooooh gives me chills just thinking about it.

ah, i wish i had a green eyed girlfriend so i could play the song for her on my acoustic... :/ so yeah, for now i just play it to myself... :(

but, back to the song topic... i still think that green eyes is one of the best songs from arobtth... so beautiful and romantic... in my opinion, this track has some of the best vocals chris has ever done... but nah, maybe that's just me.

• 2 weeks later...