✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

GREEN EYES

smutty

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's unfortunate that the boyz won't play this song live very much.

For all you GE fans out there, I found this link somewhere else on this site for an acoustic version of Green Eyes with Chris and Johnny.

http://www.j-wave.co.jp/original/viva_access/clubviva/guest/

Click on "2002" , then click on "Coldplay", they are listed 2nd from the top, 12/5 is the date. Then click the STUDIO LIVE link, sit back and enjoy.

It's a great video to watch, lil grainy, but hey, can't complain! :D

I recorded it using Total Recorder as a .WAV file, sounds perfect.

• 4 weeks later...

For all you GE fans out there, I found this link somewhere else on this site for an acoustic version of Green Eyes with Chris and Johnny.

http://www.j-wave.co.jp/original/viva_access/clubviva/guest/

Click on "2002" , then click on "Coldplay", they are listed 2nd from the top, 12/5 is the date. Then click the STUDIO LIVE link, sit back and enjoy.

Omg, this live performance owns!! :o green eyes sounds sooo good live. ah... they should have played it on the dvd. :(

ah, i wish i had a green eyed girlfriend so i could play the song for her on my acoustic... :/ so yeah, for now i just play it to myself... :(

but, back to the song topic... i still think that green eyes is one of the best songs from arobtth... so beautiful and romantic... in my opinion, this track has some of the best vocals chris has ever done... but nah, maybe that's just me.

I have a green eyed boyfriend :D It´s nice to sing him this song :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw them here in Ireland too Sunset :) and in Manchester

Wherabouts did you see them? In Dublin or at witnness? I missed the witnness gigs :(

Can I just say I love the song lyrics in your signature :) Excellent taste in music.

Don't know anything about Muse though :embarrased:

I saw them here in Ireland too Sunset :) and in Manchester

Wherabouts did you see them? In Dublin or at witnness? I missed the witnness gigs :(

Can I just say I love the song lyrics in your signature :) Excellent taste in music.

Don't know anything about Muse though :embarrased:

AWW cheers!! ;)

I saw them at Witnness last summer! I also saw them at Slane 2001 and in Belfast 2002!

:D

hmm... i have to admit that the Witnness gig was not the best performance I've ever seen :/ The crowd kept pushing to the front and me, not being exactly tall ( :lol: ) I was crushed against the front barrier :o ouch. So I spent most of my time trying to breathe! The crowd were mostly ridiculous - they kept singing the wrong words to Coldplay's songs and generally being idiots and if I had been Chris & co. I would have left!! It seemed as though the guys were pissed off though, 'coz they played everything really quickly as if to say "i can't wait to get outa here!" :stunned: :( :rolleyes: