August 7, 200620 yr awwwww:nice: im sorreh sucka, but that would make my mummy vewy sad... she loves that doggeh... i miss him... but i talked to him on the phone last week and he barked! :blush::nice::shy:
August 7, 200620 yr awwwww your dogs are so cute mariana! alyssa-that is the sweetest picture of a dog ever. that just makes me smile :) hmm i have to find a pic of my kitty cat....she has gorgeous eyes!
August 7, 200620 yr awww Alyssa, your dog look so thoughtful in that picture :wacko: Makes me want one even more :disappointed: but either way I'll have to wait until I move out
August 7, 200620 yr awwwww:nice: im sorreh sucka, but that would make my mummy vewy sad... she loves that doggeh... i miss him... but i talked to him on the phone last week and he barked! :blush::nice::shy: hahaha he barked to on the phone :laugh2: that's funny
August 7, 200620 yr i love my kitty, jazmine! :D now, we didn't put the book in front of her like that, she just laid down on the jacket that was there and the book was already on the jacket too :D
August 7, 200620 yr Author The Da Vinci code pic reminded me of a website I learned of from Q Magazine's weekly newsletter! I couldn't make this shit up...check it out for a laugh!! http://www.stuffonmycat.com
August 7, 200620 yr My pet, he doesn't do much except swim around and stare at me or my mom when we are eating at the table:D and he likes getting his picture taken. But lately he's been acting strange, I'm afraid he's sick :( My mom says that they don't last very long.
August 9, 200620 yr wasnt there already a thread like this anyhow, we have a parrot (cocktail) called stich, but i dont have a pic here. Ill post from home :)
August 28, 200620 yr Author wasnt there already a thread like this anyhow, we have a parrot (cocktail) called stich, but i dont have a pic here. Ill post from home :) Yeah. I thought there was a pets thread too...but I couldn't find it in my subscribed threads and couldn't remember what it was called. I searched pretty thoroughly before I started this one though.
August 28, 200620 yr This is my cat. His real name is Smokey, but he will only answer to Kitten. :P baby pic awwwwwwwwwwwwww and I have said it before, he looks like Jonny :smug:
August 29, 200620 yr haha aww your cat is so cute....and i can definately see the jonny resemblance :lol: heres my dog Zoe....
August 29, 200620 yr Yeah. I thought there was a pets thread too...but I couldn't find it in my subscribed threads and couldn't remember what it was called. I searched pretty thoroughly before I started this one though. here you go http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14168&highlight=pets
August 29, 200620 yr aww i love all the cats ive always wanted to have a dog and call him oscar i love the wrinkeled ones i really want a dog like this: or one like frank from MIB
August 29, 200620 yr LOL Pugs are adorable. This girl that goes to my school has one. She used to always brag about how she's getting one and how she's going to name it Phoebe Buffay (from Friends..) and all that. Ugh she gets on my nerves... ^^Another rant.
August 29, 200620 yr my neighbour has one too... his name is Sean he's the cutest ever.... look at this sweety :blush: she should be named princess or something :P
August 29, 200620 yr chinese shar pei!!! uhh he's so cute, look how cute he looks in a bigger pic my mom's friend had one and his name was bruno. And i have a stuffed animal that looks like him, so i called him bruno too :p
August 29, 200620 yr my neighbour has one too... his name is Sean he's the cutest ever.... look at this sweety :blush: she should be named princess or something :P The pugs and this bichon frise are ADORABLE :nice: I
August 29, 200620 yr my neighbour has one too... his name is Sean he's the cutest ever.... look at this sweety :blush: she should be named princess or something :P The pugs and this bichon frise are ADORABLE :nice: I was
August 29, 200620 yr my neighbour has one too... his name is Sean he's the cutest ever.... look at this sweety :blush: she should be named princess or something :P The pugs and this bichon frise are ADORABLE :nice: I was going
August 29, 200620 yr my neighbour has one too... his name is Sean he's the cutest ever.... look at this sweety :blush: she should be named princess or something :P The pugs and this bichon frise are ADORABLE :nice: I was going to
August 29, 200620 yr my neighbour has one too... his name is Sean he's the cutest ever.... look at this sweety :blush: she should be named princess or something :P The pugs and this bichon frise are ADORABLE :nice: I was going to get
Create an account or sign in to comment