🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Meet Judy (iccp)

green eyes88

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi!! today i'm a little tired :/ :/ so i didn't go to school :lol: and how about you??

haha..skipping school coz you were tired....hmm...naughty, naughty :P :D

I'm kinda dreamy at the moment coz i can't seem to get something of my mind....anyone got any cures?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^ yeah...whatever

ok..um...i've got a little bit of a problem here. i know it might sound kinda stupid but i really need some advice:

there's this guy i've been crushing on for some time now and i happened to find him on facebook some time ago. so the question is to add or not to add. well i haven't spoken to him in a long while and it's not like we're really close or anything. our parents know each other so he's kinda like a family friend but like i said it's not like we are really close. my folks say i should add him, my heart says add him but each time i think of it i feel so choked up that i dunno what to say...

um...so what do you advice? should i add him or not?

Well, now that it's done, it won't do any good to feel awkward. Maybe, in the beginning, it could be a good idea to just try to interact with him as you do with other acquaintances and see what happens from there.

Good luck anyway :)

• 2 weeks later...
Well, now that it's done, it won't do any good to feel awkward. Maybe, in the beginning, it could be a good idea to just try to interact with him as you do with other acquaintances and see what happens from there.

Good luck anyway :)

yeah...thanks a lot i'll try that :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

a madman has no idea that he is mad and trying to reason with him is a waste of time...his madness is contagious since you too will go mad while reasoning with him....and in trying to get rid of your own madness you infect others with your madness...it's just a vicious cycle....

Conclusion: We've all gone mental. Thank you.