✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Time Is it and what are you doing ??

Soufiane

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's 11:39 pm and I'm debating on whether or not I should buy tickets to coldplay's show in hartford ct on the 23rd. (they're GA pit seats)...Does anyone know if there are seats in the pit?

I've seen them 3 times this year but i would loveee to go again

Do it!! :)

Usually GA pits don't have seats, it's all a standing area. But I'm not sure about the arena that you're talking about.

it's 11:39 pm and I'm debating on whether or not I should buy tickets to coldplay's show in hartford ct on the 23rd. (they're GA pit seats)...Does anyone know if there are seats in the pit?

I've seen them 3 times this year but i would loveee to go again

If you don't buy them for you, you should buy them for me.

Yeah, I took Spanish and a lot of people said it was easier than French too. Still wish I knew it though.

Oh, it's 8:42pm...just finished reading Ivet's rant. :D

Hmmm... depends on how you look @ it... I really, to tell you the truth, havn't learned that much :smug: again, I blame it on Coldplaying... I still question the reasons of why I'm passing that class....Maybe because I am the brightest crayon in the crayon box!!!

10:45... wishing i was tired so i can go to sleep but Coldplaying is way too fun!

Meh. People bother me about taking French since there's so many Spanish-speaking people moving here, but I want to travel to France eventually. My original plan was to take all of the French courses and all of the Spanish courses throughout high school, but it fell through since I have two maths and AP chemistry all year next year. x(

Bleh! I could've doubled up with Geometry and Algebra II this year but decided to take only Geometry... and Chemistry is coming up next year... not excited...

I really do regret not doubling up this year. It would've been easier for me to have geometry and then Algebra II instead of Algebra II and then trigonometry. I'm fairly sure I'm going to regret my decision to take AP chemistry towards the middle of the year. XD

Thanks guys im most definitely looking forward to Junior Year!! :thumbsup: Im taking Pre AP English, could've taken Pre AP Biology... Smith wants me to take AP next year but i doubt it... AP english is a no, Im taking normal junior English... that teacher is intense though (and this, Im being 200% serious about... juniors shed blood and tears on this class)... Challenge, here i come!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem :D

At least you're not taking AP US History, Honors English, French IV, Pre-Calculus, and Physiology next year!

(Although I'm excited for Physiology and AP US History).

Oh, AP History is gonna kick ass!! Idk if i wanna take it next year or senior year. Our teacher there, I've had him before, he's a fucking incredible teacher... you're guaranteed to learn your stuff there... again, he's also intense and spits everywhere but it's worth it. French IV??? WTF...never heard of such thing!!!

Thanks guys im most definitely looking forward to Junior Year!! :thumbsup: Im taking Pre AP English, could've taken Pre AP Biology... Smith wants me to take AP next year but i doubt it... AP english is a no, Im taking normal junior English... that teacher is intense though (and this, Im being 200% serious about... juniors shed blood and tears on this class)... Challenge, here i come!!!!!!!!!!!

My junior year was pretty tough too (although a lot of that had to do with the fact that my school SUCKED! Bad times :sad:)

Best of luck! Though, I'm sure you'll be okay. ;)

9:10pm, Still glad I'm done with school. :D

junior year... "fun stuff".

next year i'm gonna be a senior. :uhoh:

i'm taking AP english, Advanced Algebra, French 5, Media Studies, Health, CVP (computer-video production) 2, Government/Economics, and then of course i have PE and lunch.

12:43 PM- waiting to get to my 1000th post and now freaking out about being a senior next year. :(