✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Time Is it and what are you doing ??

Soufiane

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realising that I have started a trend by changing my username :P

Farewell Texusluvsjonny. We will miss you!

I reckon everyone who changes their username should write their old one in their sig as you have to avoid any confusion.;)

good girl :wacky:

Does it come easy to you?

I'm in French II, and it's pretty easy for me. French is a lot of fun when you don't have trouble with it.

Yeah it does come pretty easy to me.... or i though it did. I never pay attention in that class... NEVER. we always take listening and written tests and i have never failed any meaning I made A's. Until this week. I made a 58% on my written quiz the whole: A quelle houre, quand, avec something, with who, and those such things... THEY KILLED ME. I was pretty disappointed. It was a total fail. I blame Coldplaying!!!! :lol:

8:19pm

Channel surfing, listening to music...wishing I spoke French. :disappointed:

Oui, je parle le francais and it's not that fun.. I don't even know if that sentence makes sense. Everyone tell me that I should've taken Spanish, because I'm fluent in it and i could've had a smooth ride and passed it with flying colors... but they don't understand... "WHAT'S THE FUN IN THAT?? WHERE'S THE CHALLENGE??" sheeshhh!!!

10:34 pm... Just finished my rant on this thread!

it's 11:39 pm and I'm debating on whether or not I should buy tickets to coldplay's show in hartford ct on the 23rd. (they're GA pit seats)...Does anyone know if there are seats in the pit?

I've seen them 3 times this year but i would loveee to go again