✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

countdown to HAIL TO THE THIEF!!!!!

2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-o DO U THINK THEYD HAVE IT OUT AT WAL MART AT 12??? BC I WANNA GET IT THEN.. :-o

DONTPANICgirl, I CANNOT WAIT!!!

If you want to own ANY of the Radiohead videos, the "Meeting People Is Easy" DVD is awesome....even better is "7 TV Commercials"....IT"S EXCELLENT!!! has all the classic Radiohead videos, but very hard to find!!!.....

LifeIsForLiving_Amanda, And if you are out buying Radiohead CD's, it's a tough call....they are all AWESOME!!!.....Definitely "Fake Plastic Trees" and "OK Computer"......and of the new ones....Kid A and Amnesiac.....Saw them 2 summers ago and I will never forget it!!!........ENJOY!!! HTTT :D

i have to earn cd's as my parents put them so all the cd's i earn for a while will be radiohead... i didnt know that FAKE PLASTIC TREES was a cd..i saw the vid for the song..oh so good...that song is one of ma favs of radiohead....its putting a "i love radiohead too" spell on me mum!! well anyyws i have the lyrics to it on my wall...biggest ones on my wall MUAHAHA