✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

countdown to HAIL TO THE THIEF!!!!!

oh lol i heard ur story!!! ya i hate how ppl who r uneducated about shit dealing w/bands go and interview them..really its the FANS that should be doing interviews..anyway ya its sooo not fair about these people getting early copies!! thats sooo awesome how u went to see rh at that radiostation!! hehe im a young rh fan as well :D

i swear i was like a midget.. some guys ass was at my head HAHAHAH

radiohead fans are so cool... other than me of course! HA

yeah but cuz, there was one of em who had a trail of dead pin and i waved my hands over them (to show my friend) cuuz it was so COOL and the girl and her friends were kinda creeped out i think... or maybe thats my imagination

I WANNA KILL HER DON T YOU??????????? i need to STAB SOMEONE now.. shes such a faker.. they should let the dedicated fans to speak with em.. or someone less annoying than jen hollet

i let their first two albums (madonna and self titled one) slip through my fingers just cuz i thought i could find it for cheaper! they were 30 bucks each though, thats why.. and now i cant find any at all!

hey did you watch that webcast at christmas with radiohead? if i interviewed em.. (even though that was pretty long ago) i woulda asked stuff aboot that cuz it was damn funny

ahh i always think i can find stuff for cheaper and never really do..

haha no and it sux now bc radiohead r doing that 2$ bill show on mtv2 on the 17th and i dont have mtv2 im getting a friend to tape it for me..i finally got the NME w/radhiohead on the front i was looknig for it ofrever bc NME isnt over here practically anywhere excpet tower records..do u have any radiohead shirts??

no but im going to get some..

first, im going downtown to get a test specimen shirt(blue) .. but im not sure if its from w.a.s.t.e.

and the other shirts and crap im going to order online if my mom lets me cuz they ship it from the u.k.

i want the gormless green, rubber bullets... and that ... thing i forgot now HAHAH

i was going to buya SPIN mag but it was pretty beaten up cuz i think people read it too many times but thom was on the cover and there were a couple of pics inside ( i already read the article on atease though)

ya i read that article as well i didnt buy it bc well,im a cheapskate and bc there werent alot of pics..there are shirts at hot topic i recently saw theres one there ive never seen before its maroon and has the little rh monster on it and lyrics or something in gray its great and i also want the blue one where those monsters r in the shape of england i think and it says radiohead..hey whats ur im?? do u have one??

Haha 7 days? Not for me :P

Im picking mine up Thursday, for FREE, whoo!

I cant wait...

BUT- I have all Radiohead albums (Including I Might Be Wrong and My Iron Lung), and 2 CD's made up of rare tracks and cover versions. I also have a ton of bootlegged live shows that sound terrible (The recording, not them, I hear 2 hours of hooting and laughing over the music) but I still buy them anyway, I havea rare Lucky on Vinyl along with No Surprises and Karma police (Including all 3 CD singles off OK Computer) and the single for Just, eeeh 3 DVDs (Only one of them being official) and 4 posters I dont even put up, aaand Ive been to 2 concerts (Soon to be 3). I think Ive spent like £500 on Radiohead, I dont even think £15 off an early CD compensates that, but I dont care cuz its so sweet!

Damn them, being so good, leaving me so addicted.

:x why do u get it on THURSDAY?!!!! NOT FAIR!!:x haha very impressive collection..i have a coldplay concert i taped off the radio then put onto cd the quality actually isnt too bad.. ;) i really want the "meeting people is easy" dvd it looks awesome

**I can't wait**!! EVER so excited about Hail to the Theif! At the Coldplay concert in LA on Saturday night they were handing out "Hail to the Theif" stickers! I GOT ONE!!!! YEAH!!!

DONTPANICgirl, I CANNOT WAIT!!!

If you want to own ANY of the Radiohead videos, the "Meeting People Is Easy" DVD is awesome....even better is "7 TV Commercials"....IT"S EXCELLENT!!! has all the classic Radiohead videos, but very hard to find!!!.....

LifeIsForLiving_Amanda, And if you are out buying Radiohead CD's, it's a tough call....they are all AWESOME!!!.....Definitely "Fake Plastic Trees" and "OK Computer"......and of the new ones....Kid A and Amnesiac.....Saw them 2 summers ago and I will never forget it!!!........ENJOY!!! HTTT :D

really? i see the meeting people is easy dvd everywhere..i didnt know it had videos..i just thot it was concert footage and interviews..sounds awesome!! Amnesiac is my current fav radiohead cd,prob bc i just got it but im sure httt will soon be my fav! :D i wanna see rh sooooo badly!! was it amazing or what? :-D