Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mew

Featured Replies

I'm looking but I can't find anything...though I might just be blind :P

  • Replies 11.4k
  • Views 582.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And by the way..does Mew ever play Symmetry or Her Voice is Beyond Her Years live since they don't have the girls?

And by the way..does Mew ever play Symmetry or Her Voice is Beyond Her Years live since they don't have the girls?

ย 

They used to, with the girls' voices on playback. I think it's been quite a long time since they stopped playing those songs live, though.

ย 

I can't get over how fantastic this photo is.

ย 

JonasdancingwithBo.jpg

ย 

Aaannndd I made a bunch of gifs, once again. It's so fun.

ย 

WAYLG:

ย 

bench.gif

ย 

waylg0.gif

ย 

waylg3.gif

ย 

silasbograve.gif

ย 

gravejohan.gif

ย 

treespin.gif

ย 

ย 

Special:

ย 

specialjonas1.gif

ย 

specialjonas2.gif

ย 

specialbo.gif

ย 

specialgrp.gif

ย 

specialmist.gif

ย 

specialsil.gif

ย 

lulz

bitchslap.gif

ย 

specialflight.gif

ย 

I love the Why Are You Looking Grave ones. :blush:

They had some serious hair, then. Love it!

I love love Bo's hair colour there. I am jealous.

I love Bo with long hair <3

ย 

JonasdancingwithBo.jpg

ย 

Aaannndd I made a bunch of gifs, once again. It's so fun.

ย 

WAYLG:

ย 

bench.gif

ย 

waylg0.gif

ย 

waylg3.gif

ย 

silasbograve.gif

ย 

gravejohan.gif

ย 

treespin.gif

ย 

ย 

Special:

ย 

specialjonas1.gif

ย 

specialjonas2.gif

ย 

specialbo.gif

ย 

specialgrp.gif

ย 

specialmist.gif

ย 

specialsil.gif

ย 

lulz

bitchslap.gif

ย 

specialflight.gif

ย 

:lol: I thought Jonas was dancing with a girl at first glance..

Nice hair :gorgeous:

Wow, thanks for those amazing gifs :kiss:

ย 

I love Bo with long hair <3

ย 

Yep me too :wacky:

They used to, with the girls' voices on playback. I think it's been quite a long time since they stopped playing those songs live, though.

ย 

I can't get over how fantastic this photo is.

ย 

JonasdancingwithBo.jpg

ย 

Aaannndd I made a bunch of gifs, once again. It's so fun.

ย 

WAYLG:

ย 

bench.gif

ย 

waylg0.gif

ย 

waylg3.gif

ย 

silasbograve.gif

ย 

gravejohan.gif

ย 

treespin.gif

ย 

ย 

Special:

ย 

specialjonas1.gif

ย 

specialjonas2.gif

ย 

specialbo.gif

ย 

specialgrp.gif

ย 

specialmist.gif

ย 

specialsil.gif

ย 

lulz

bitchslap.gif

ย 

specialflight.gif

ย 

wew.. lots of gifs...

thanks a lot...

such luscious locks, I am jealous.

Does anybody know whose the support on the european tour (mainly Bristol show)?
For some shows in England the 'Choir of young believers'

I saw them live this summer and 't was great! Must be a good opening up for Mew.

We need Beach :bigcry:

ย 

I'm actually listening to the entire NMS album now for the first time in absolutely ages... bad frenger, that I am.. :uhoh:

ย 

wait, are they expected to put out a Beach video? or are we just hoping? :wink:

ย 

if they do, there better be a hellofalotta Silas:whip:

wait, are they expected to put out a Beach video? or are we just hoping? :wink:

ย 

if they do, there better be a hellofalotta Silas:whip:

ย 

ย 

They already made the video, it's just a matter of releasing it. Also, the video doesn't really have the guys in it. Just heads on rocks really, but it's a nifty video nonetheless.

I went to their Mewseum back in August, that's where they showed us all 3 videos. Tero said they'd probably release it at the end of October/beginning of November.

They used to, with the girls' voices on playback. I think it's been quite a long time since they stopped playing those songs live, though.

ย 

I can't get over how fantastic this photo is.

ย 

JonasdancingwithBo.jpg

ย 

Aaannndd I made a bunch of gifs, once again. It's so fun.

ย 

WAYLG:

ย 

bench.gif

ย 

waylg0.gif

ย 

waylg3.gif

ย 

silasbograve.gif

ย 

gravejohan.gif

ย 

treespin.gif

ย 

ย 

Special:

ย 

specialjonas1.gif

ย 

specialjonas2.gif

ย 

specialbo.gif

ย 

specialgrp.gif

ย 

specialmist.gif

ย 

specialsil.gif

ย 

lulz

bitchslap.gif

ย 

specialflight.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

who's the biatch in that pic ? looks like she wanted to make out with him in public

who's the biatch in that pic ? looks like she wanted to make out with him in public

ย 

I want to make out with that "biatch" in public.

ย 

mane.jpg

I want to make out with that "biatch" in public.

ย 

mane.jpg

ย 

BoHo, where did you find THIS picture of our biach. ;)

BoHo, where did you find THIS picture of our biach. ;)

ย 

Mewareevil posted it on Mewsite. :cool:

ย 

Here's some more oldies for you, Bo Ho:

ย 

IMG_0637.png

ย 

He OD'd on bronzer that day...

wetbo.png

ย 

Aww, so young

bog.jpg

ย 

crazylegs.jpg

ย 

Fucking huge lols at this one.

mew495ud.jpg

Whoaa! I haven't seen some of them at all. The first one is bjutiful :*

The last one, WTH, is that a top with little hearts on it. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.