✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm in a bit of a dilemma!!!

Sweet One

thats aawsome!!! ahaha...there its all about sex and drugs...l have like 3 friends who grew up there and moved here...ahaha...its true!!!

sSSOO......

IF YOURE NOT A SEX GOD NOW!!...you will be soon :P :lol:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh' date=' im not in a good mood tonight... i REALLY wanted to go away to university, but now im pretty much staying at home, where my 15 year old sister lives. :shrug:[/quote']

What about living on res at Carleton? I hear that each room has it's own bathroom!!!! That's enough reason to make me want to go!

Sarah, I don't think that each room has their own bathroom. I think it's just a sink. We have a common bathroom for each floor.

I need to find someone who will live off-campus with me when i go to concordia. Unless, i live with my family, but it's way too far from campus. :shrug:

Sarah, I don't think that each room has their own bathroom. I think it's just a sink. We have a common bathroom for each floor.

I need to find someone who will live off-campus with me when i go to concordia. Unless, i live with my family, but it's way too far from campus. :shrug:

I have a friend that is going to Concordia for fine arts and she's looking for a place to stay. But she can get obnoxious.