✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm in a bit of a dilemma!!!

Sweet One

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I voted for Carleton, but that was before I read what you wrote about each university. And just because I have a little thing against Concordia.

It sounds like there are more pros for Concordia and it is in Montreal which would be amazing to live in. But like you said they don't guarantee res and you'd have to start looking for a place to live pretty soon if you have to. Laura it sounds like you want to go to Concordia more and there are more pros to it.

The thing about Carleton is I think Torontonians give it a bad rap and I'm not quite sure why. I think people who are from Ottawa think that it is a good school, and I'm sure it is I just wonder why many people here think of it as a "slacker" school.

I'm going through the should I go to McMaster and live off-campus or stay home and go to York. I am currently going insane and I hate it. I don't know how I will be able to make a decision befor June 15th. And they have to receive your acceptance by then so you'd have to mail it out a few days before to send it in on time. :o

you forgot to mention the scholarships. how much is concordia giving you?

and laura, i just got rejected from queens, so im going to carleton, but i think im living at home.

umm, laura, im not trying to say go to carleton, or concordia, but i doubt these people know a lot about canadian universities.(no offence to them) these people are basig their votes on just what you said. i hope youre not just factoring in their opinions on where to go. ask your friends and teachers.

you forgot to mention the scholarships. how much is concordia giving you?

and laura, i just got rejected from queens, so im going to carleton, but i think im living at home.

umm, laura, im not trying to say go to carleton, or concordia, but i doubt these people know a lot about canadian universities.(no offence to them) these people are basig their votes on just what you said. i hope youre not just factoring in their opinions on where to go. ask your friends and teachers.

What about U of T??

Thanks everyone!! Don't worry, i'm not really factoring they're opinions (sorry guys) but i just wanted to see in retrospect which offer would be better. I didn't want to have to factor in the scholarships (although it's great) but Concordia is giving me less than Carleton. The money was never an issue for me, it was always the program and the location that got me, i mean, i am gonna be spending 4 years there.

I'm sorry to hear that you got rejected from Queens. I too got rejected from McGill (I missed the cut-off by 0.5%) and so, yeah..that's why i'm definitely trying to make a decision.

Sarah! ARE YOU INSANE AS WELL?? I couldn't sleep all week!!! I was like, ok, i only have a few days to send this..it's driving me crazy!!!!

Sarah! ARE YOU INSANE AS WELL?? I couldn't sleep all week!!! I was like' date=' ok, i only have a few days to send this..it's driving me crazy!!!![/quote']

I haven't had a full nights sleep all week :o I have a hard time falling asleep and when I am asleep I wake up by the hour. It sucks ass!! And I'm doing stupid things like in a moment of insanity and panic I applied to Dal last night :o Apparently you can still apply their for arts program. Although I don't know how that will help my situation at all and I doubt I'd go there. And I won't hear from them if I got in or not til way after I have to decide.

One of my big issues is with my parents and they are not supporting my decision which is making it difficult.

Think of it this way, in about one week we will have decided what we are doing. We should have a big celebration that we decided!

Sarah, it's driving me insane. I want to go to Carleton and Concordia (which is of course, impossible!) but it just seems fitting for both of them. I didn't get into McGill b/c of a stupid 0.5%... I HATE THAT!!!! It really makes me mad!! Damn, this double cohort, although seems like it's been ok, has screwed most of us up royally!! DAMN!! I hate this!! i just want it to be over!! I'm gonna decide by tonight and then i'm gonna hand it in b/c i can't take it anymore! :?

I know the FUCKING double cohort is really royally screwing us over. :x I hate grade 12s :twisted:

And Laura I completely understand I am going insane I'm always anxious and have no clue what to do. I'm so worried I'll make the wrong decision :(

Yeah!! Like my friend!! He's kind of a schlub but way back in may he got into none! like NONE!!! He was getting so worried but he recently heard from Windsor and is going there. Man, this year sucks..

You don't even understand, i hold so much resentment for the 12s..I DO!! It's terrible!! :)

Yeah!! Like my friend!! He's kind of a schlub but way back in may he got into none! like NONE!!! He was getting so worried but he recently heard from Windsor and is going there. Man, this year sucks..

You don't even understand, i hold so much resentment for the 12s..I DO!! It's terrible!! :)

the rejection letter from queen's said that after june 20th, OUAC will post free spots at univiersities. you should tell your friend that.