✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Wally

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vegemite to me tastes ugh, sooo wrong. my taste buds just don't agree with the stuff. tastes like soy sauce, extremely salty. everytime i diss vegemite, my dad says "what kind of aussie are you if you don't like vegemite?" lol my reply is always the same "remember, i'm only half aussie" LOL

and on australian idol, jess was great and damien was....woOh, beautiful voices :nice:

yeah go damien! but last week's big band theme was unbelieveably boring. idol should really scrap it. (no offence to those who really enjoyed it, though i hardly think i'd be offending many if any) lol

this isn't anything aussie related besides the fact it is showing on aussie tv right now, but when harry met sally is such a good movie!

let that be the only connection lol however we have a new contestant to claim the title.

i want damien to win, but going by past idol winners, the public will vote against me and have jess win. it doesn't matter all that much i suppose, just as long as they make the final 2 since the runner-up and winner always get signed.

^^ YAYYY! seriously carole, it had to happen LOL

in brissy we just saw the young divas performance so we don't know who leaves...but yay, that's good news!

^yeah he does.

also, if anyone caught temptation tonight, 'chris martin' was a 'guess who' question. as soon as the host said "born in 1977 in devon, england..." i was like CHRIS! :bulb: