✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead on Jools, and...

Reilly

Now, Radiohead played There There, 2+2=5, Myxamatosis, and Where I end and you begin on Jools Holland last night, and they were all stunning, I couldnt believe how great they were.

As great a job they did on that I still felt a li'l empty, I didnt even know why, guess I just wanted to see a little more. And I got exactly that. Being the dedicated fan I am I waited to see them put down their instruments (Sad, isnt it?) while the credits rolled up, and then a woman doing the over-voice at the end of the show said "And now on BBC Four, Radiohead Session."

I was like, Great! But what the fuck is a BBC Four? I only know of 1 and 2.

Apparently its a new channel along with BBC Three, I didnt miss anything looking for it, they opened with Idioteque. Its been a long time since I saw Radiohead live and seeing them on this was so cool.

For new stuff, as in Kid A and Amnesiac, they played Morning Bell (Kid A version), Knives Out, Packt like sardines in a crushed tin box, In Limbo, I Might be Wrong, Dollars and Cents, and life in a Glasshouse.

They played some sweet earlier stuff too, The Bends finished the night (But was played quite poorly, for Radiohead anyway), Street Spirit was so cool, Paranoid Android was fucking brilliant, No Surprises too, Exit Music was good too, but the thing that made it so great was the playing of Lucky. Its a personal favourite of mine, I love that song sooo much, and when Thom started ringing out the chords I flipped. What a great song.

It was also fun to see Paranoid Android.

So, that was great, anyone else see either Jools Holland OR the 1 hour session?

I saw Radiohead on Jools Holland...they were good...so did they do their last song right at the end of the show, i went to bed 10 mins before it finished...did they play in the last ten minutes? :-o What I saw was good tho :)

Now, Radiohead played There There, 2+2=5, Myxamatosis, and Where I end and you begin on Jools Holland last night, and they were all stunning, I couldnt believe how great they were.

As great a job they did on that I still felt a li'l empty, I didnt even know why, guess I just wanted to see a little more. And I got exactly that. Being the dedicated fan I am I waited to see them put down their instruments (Sad, isnt it?) while the credits rolled up, and then a woman doing the over-voice at the end of the show said "And now on BBC Four, Radiohead Session."

I was like, Great! But what the fuck is a BBC Four? I only know of 1 and 2.

Apparently its a new channel along with BBC Three, I didnt miss anything looking for it, they opened with Idioteque. Its been a long time since I saw Radiohead live and seeing them on this was so cool.

For new stuff, as in Kid A and Amnesiac, they played Morning Bell (Kid A version), Knives Out, Packt like sardines in a crushed tin box, In Limbo, I Might be Wrong, Dollars and Cents, and life in a Glasshouse.

They played some sweet earlier stuff too, The Bends finished the night (But was played quite poorly, for Radiohead anyway), Street Spirit was so cool, Paranoid Android was fucking brilliant, No Surprises too, Exit Music was good too, but the thing that made it so great was the playing of Lucky. Its a personal favourite of mine, I love that song sooo much, and when Thom started ringing out the chords I flipped. What a great song.

It was also fun to see Paranoid Android.

So, that was great, anyone else see either Jools Holland OR the 1 hour session?

They didn't play Myxomatosis.. they played There There, Go To Sleep, 2+2=5 and Where I End And You Begin. My audio recordings turned out to be quite nice.

The show on BBC4 was the old "Later presents: Radiohead" show from 2001, as far as I know.

I'm starting to like the new album more and more :)

Next week on MTV2 is gonna suck, Id be much happier if they didnt call it Radiohead week and therefore didnt get my hopes up.

So heres what its gonna be, Monday through to Thursday theyre gonna have *SHOCK* 1 hour devoted to Radiohead a night, and it sounds half sucky but still good, what totally sucks is that they're just showing a repeat performance of tomorow nights show at Shephards Bush, on Monday and Wednesday. Wow. Then guess what, they have a Radiohead "Videography" which shows 'Creep' 'No Surprises' and 'Karma Police', AKA the videos we can see everyday anyway.

The Radiohead weekend looks good though, theyre showing a brand new show on Friday. I dont know about Saturday and Sunday.