The Keanu Reeves Thread

Manders

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh shit, read it!!! :o

Keanu Reeves To Star In New Superman Film

Looking to hopefully break the Superman jinx, Keanu reeves has accepted the title role of Superman in a new film expected to be released in June 2005. "Keanu is the perfect actor for the role. His work in The Matrix was second to none and he will be the best Superman ever." said Herman Moseley, a spokesman for Paramounted Pictures.

According to Keanu himself, he isn't afraid of the Superman Jinx. He had actually never heard of it. "I'm like not superstitious at all. I don't believe in curses, voodoo or jinxs. I am safe from all of that anyway, I've had this lucky rabbit foot that my Great Uncle Syrus gave me right before he got killed in the second world war. So what's all this jinx stuff about?" said Keanu in our interview.

I shared with Keanu just a few of the jinx details, like how TV Superman George Reeves shot himself in 1959, though rumours abound that he was murdered; either way he got dead. And about how Superman film star Christopher Reeve was paralysed in a horse-riding accident in 1995. Also how Lois Lane actress Margot Kidder, suffered a serious car crash in 1990, later became homeless, and was placed in psychiatric care in 1996.

Keanu's reply was, "Dude, is this shit for real? I've like never heard any of that. Wow, I think my manager owes me an explanation. I mean I'm really not superstitious but this stuff is like way freaky. I'm not locked into the movie deal yet, maybe I should look before leaping, like they say. I mean, I'm like not afraid or anything, but what do you think dude?" I had no advice for Mr. Reeves.

Jinx or not, Keanu does seem like the perfect new Reeves to star in what will surely be a blockbuster of a movie. Paramounted Pictures has disclosed a 200 million dollar budget for the upcoming film, they'll need it to entice superstitious actors and actresses, and they guarantee that it will be one of the best action movies of all time, "...even better than The Matrix," according to Mr. Moseley.

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i1427

i`ve officially told him to not play in this moderf*&&^&%$^ing movie!!!! :o