✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Toronto gig on MuchMusic

Flying Sparks

I might totally misinterpret this information, but a website called ChartAttack.com lists the concert footage of Coldplay's Toronto gig for the 'MuchMusic' channel this week:

Thursday, December 14

Coldplay: How We Saw The World (9:00 p.m. ET) (MuchMusic)

MuchMusic is an American channel, isn't it? Other listings include information about Canadian and American channels, so seems like US fans can now watch the concert as well :D

I'm sorry if this is old news..

Source: http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2006/12/1101.cfm

Ooh! Thanks! :D

MuchMusic is actually a Canadian channel, sort of the Canadian MTV, and Chart magazine (which runs the website) is Canadian too- thus the announcement.

So great news for us Canucks. Unfortunatly not very helpful to the Americans on here.

Huge thanks for the heads up.

MUCH MUSIC

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Coldplay How We Saw The World

9 PM - 10:30 PM

Often compared to the super groups U2 and Radiohead, Coldplay has managed to lure its own audience of admirers and a die hard fan base. Since the debut album Parachutes, this British alternative rock group has received a multitude of accolades including Grammy Awards and a string of Billboard 100 chart topping singles. Catch melodies, social and political driven lyrics and most notably powerful, energy-driven live performances are just a few reasons for the band's much deserved international praise. Straight from the band's last North American tour, Coldplay performs hits from their multi-platinum and critically acclaimed albums. Filmed in March 2006. [CC] (Rated: PG)

Other screenings:

12/15/2006

12:00 AM

and

12/15/2006

3:30 PM

http://www.muchmusic.com/tv/listings/search.asp?keyword=coldplay&Searchby=AND&Submit.x=0&Submit.y=0&Submit=Search

D'oh!

I'm still pissed they aren't releasing the DVD... I was looking forward to seeing myself talking to Chris and Guy outside of the Juno awards (some chick taped it and then asked if it was ok to put on the DVD)

Oh well, a tv special is better than no coldplay at all, am I right?

yep the same for me but like mandymcnabb says just clic yes.anyways i use REALONE player

Hey Lacey, it did that too me too..

Just click the "yes", when the dialouge box appears.

;-D

D'oh!

I'm still pissed they aren't releasing the DVD... I was looking forward to seeing myself talking to Chris and Guy outside of the Juno awards (some chick taped it and then asked if it was ok to put on the DVD)

Oh well, a tv special is better than no coldplay at all, am I right?

is is taped.they are going to show sooner or later i think.just be patien

maybe they want to add some southamerica things and that because they didnt make the documentary yet.