✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Toronto gig on MuchMusic

Flying Sparks

ya man.... they all signed the back of my parachutes vinyl... with a message from chris (hehe, no pun intended)

so the special is pretty good... it's good to see the concert from different viewpoints (as the two times I saw it, it was from right in front of the stage)...

i hope they still use the footage from other shows... they did a lot of taping!! it'd be such a waste to not use it...

Man, I'd forgotten how amazing they are live.

I'd take a live album over a produced one anytime.

aawww... when they started singing Fix You at the concerts I always got sad cause I knew it was over... and now the same thing is happening on the tele!

I'm so sappy over my boys :)

I was so surprised today! My dad turns on the TV and was like "amanda! some coldplay thing is on muchmusic. how we see the world or something?"

and i'm like "whaaaaaaaaat?" And then I look and was like woaah this is from Toronto!! I thought it was hilarious, it was so random. And wondering WHY I never knew it was on and when it was announced.

I'm sure it will be repeated a bunch of times.

I'm looking forward to watching the whole thing! I only saw part of it..ahh memories.

I was so surprised today! My dad turns on the TV and was like "amanda! some coldplay thing is on muchmusic. how we see the world or something?"

and i'm like "whaaaaaaaaat?" And then I look and was like woaah this is from Toronto!! I thought it was hilarious, it was so random. And wondering WHY I never knew it was on and when it was announced.

I'm sure it will be repeated a bunch of times.

I'm looking forward to watching the whole thing! I only saw part of it..ahh memories.

It's on Much again at 3:30. Then you can bet MuchMoreMusic and Musiqueplus will air it too. They still run the Kool Haus show every so often.

Coldplay "How We Saw The World" (part one-hope we get to see part two) was amazing. So full of energy and the crowd was really into the concert. To say that Chris was pumped would be an understatement. The whole band was fantastic. Jonny was looking mighty fine, mighty fine!! Great concert. Wish I had been there.

• 3 weeks later...
It was on like at least 4 times and I must have watched it every time!. It was insane I got shivers down my back. Memories. it was soo crazy to see how many people were there and how much Coldplay LOVES Toronto <3. One concert I will never forget.

So true. I live in Kingston, but T.O.'s my home town, and this show's one of the few things that makes me proud to be from there.:D BTW, Chrisluver, you're missing the 't' in 'Martin' in your sig,lol.;)