✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charity CD title...You Name It!!(Deadline-Fri. Jan. 12th)

TraceOddity

As many of you know, we've been compiling a CD of music by forum members for forum memgers. All the proceeds from the sale of this CD will be donated to the CCC.

For the purposes of thread titles and PMs, I've been calling it 'Coldplayers for Coldplayers', but I'm sure there's a better title out there. Feel free to post suggestions here or in a PM.

The person who comes up with the best title will receive a free copy of the CD, have their name in the credits and have my undying gratitude...ok, so you can't sell that on EBay, but it's the best I can do,lol.:lol:

Fire away!

CCC:

Music to Unite the World

CCC:

Changing the World, One Track at a Time

CCC:

Help Change The World

I dunno, that's all i could come up w/...:P, the 'world' might be a bit broad...feel free to edit :D

Finally, I like the fact that the title could include CCC, or could use a part of the title of the DVD....

"Fair Music for CCC"

or

"Coldplaying Music Charity"

or

"Coldplaying Charity Club

How we see the music"

Yes' date=' look into it. I'm sure if the band new about it they wouldn't mind at all. :)[/quote']

i'VE TRIED GETTING ANSWERS FROM dEBS OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS, BUT SHE'S BUSY AND HARD TO GET AHOLD OF. i'LL GIVE HER A POLITE NUDGE AGAIN IN THE NEW YEAR.:D AARG...STUPID CAPS LOCK!:embarassed:

• 2 weeks later...

first: again, thank you tracie. this idea is amazing

title...well...

"how to safe a life by buying a cd"

"tracie morgan saves the world"^^

this evening i will be very drunk and then i will take a paper. i hope that i will be very creative then and write some ideas down and post them tomorrow here:) . if i do not forget.

Hahahaha! I'm sure as hell not saving the world...but thanks for the sentiment!!:lol:

...And so far, 'Shit, I Forgot' is the best one...Just kidding!!!:D Once we get a few more suggestions, I'll set up a poll and let ppl vote on them!

I really like 'CCC: Play The Music. Save A Child'. Very cool!