December 19, 200619 yr I have the same problem... :( It doesn't work for me neither with IE7, Firefox nor Crazy Browser although I'm logged in. Do you need a realplayer or something like that? Edit: Ah, now it works! Kara, you have to allow pop-ups on IE7 if you use it. Really great video, I'm impressed! :D
December 19, 200619 yr Wow, I got a really funny look from my sister when I was busting a gut laughing; one of the funniest things I've seen in a while!
December 19, 200619 yr Coldplay is officially the greatest. That was so amazingly funny/stupid/random/crazy that just have to be gods.
December 19, 200619 yr Ah just managed to watch it....AWESOME!! So fucking random and cool!!!!!!!!! Reminds me of Moulin Rouge or something! hahaha!!! :lol:
December 19, 200619 yr Bahahaha! That was so weirdly funny!!! :lol: I kept thinking "This isn't Coldplay is it??" lol I love it !
December 19, 200619 yr hahahahahaha that was sooooo cool :laugh3: god I hope they don't dance like that at night clubs lol ahhh can anyone rip it for download PLEASE I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
December 19, 200619 yr We are so lucky that Coldplay is so nice to us.... :D I'm so proud of them. They couldn't be better towards us - the small ppl- even if they wanted.
December 19, 200619 yr so...this definetely made my day. guy's RIDICULOUS dancing almost made me pee my pants and jonny playing a sitar was most definetely amazing. the remixes were pretty good, actually...:laugh4: i'm so glad that we all love such a hilarious band :) coldplay dance anthems: 1906 FTW!
December 19, 200619 yr Hee! They're so silly! :laugh4: Just love these boys :happy2::heart: I capped it, I'll up it in the MM section too I guess. http://rapidshare.com/files/8194893/2006_Xmas_Message.wmv (3.8 MB)
December 19, 200619 yr WTF?! That's so random!!! :laugh3: :laugh3: Reminds me of the dancing Six Flag's man. :freak:
December 19, 200619 yr Hey! It sounds like Jonny is playing the zitar on this... do you think they recorded this music themselves... cause I've not heard anything like it... and Jonny is playing a zitar in the video! What do you think?
December 19, 200619 yr :D I'm so proud of them. They couldn't be better towards us - the small ppl- even if they wanted. Yes- Thanks for making us little people happy, Coldplay! :rolleyes: :P
December 19, 200619 yr Yes- Thanks for making us little people happy, Coldplay! :rolleyes: :P Yes, CHEERS to us little people! MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the little people! :laugh3:
Create an account or sign in to comment