✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is The Weirdest/Funniest Thing You Know About Coldplay?

TheShotOne

Thats hilarious..

I wish I could have heard that.

James Brown must have been pissed off.

Oh the things I will do when I become famous..:laugh4:

lol!!!

You go for your silk rug to stand on, Mandy!!!!! :)

So, it's for real?

Nice. ;)

TheShotOne

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that Chris losing his virginity at 21 wasw interesting!:)

I think the time the boys performed Talk on stage with the Muppets was one of my weirdest, (but also funniest Coldplay moments)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI9xu-8FbBo

I liked it as it showed the band had a sense of humour:laugh3:

I love this. Chris was totally flirting with that one muppet. :P

What funny things do I know about Coldplay??? Hmm...

I heard somewhere that Guy is a bit a of a nerd and Chris loves Spinal Tap and Star Wars.

lol!!!

You go for your silk rug to stand on, Mandy!!!!! :)

So, it's for real?

Nice. ;)

TheShotOne

OH MANDY ! and you came and you gave without taking lol.

I cant remember anything at the moment. i just though i would share such funny song by berry manalow lol.

that will thing is great though

LOL! But it's difficult not to notice. I mean Guy is just begging for it. Jonny probably doesnt mean it. hahaha. Too bad Chris always has baggy stuff on.

The shadows really highlight the goods. And the stage level also helps out.

^Yeah.

Apparently, not only do Chris and Simon Pegg (Shawn of the Dead guy...awesome movie btw) like to hang around and write silly songs together, they get into big lightsabre duels too! http://www.easytoplease.net/interviews.php?page=blender2

Although, apparently, Simon Pegg likes to have lightsabre duels with everybody... even the guy from Friends :stunned: :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPpk4yUf-ys

Star Wars geeks are the best. :D (Well, except for LotR geeks...but I'm biased.)

Here is one: Chris and I may have something in common if this is a trend for him as well. We both are not very fond of socks when shoes are not required (I personally don't like wearing them around the house, because I'm always moving around and they get worn out/dirty).

I have a picture with him backtage, and in the picture he is not wearing any socks or shoes but the picture shows him from upper legs and up. I'm not making this up either, even though I don't have any proof. He walked into a room where I was waiting for the band along with others and he had no shoes and I was thinking "What..the...." I thought it was kind of funny though and worth sharing.

I know lots of Coldplay things but I guess the wierdest would be Jonny and Guy wear theirs to the left :wink3:...maybe not so much wierd as pervy. :sneaky: OK, I know I'm not the only one that noticed, but I'm most likely the one to admit it in public. :laugh3:

ohmy1lc5.jpg

dscf0425su2.jpg

That's so, observant of you...:laugh3: So weird, but you're right!

OOOoooh, I can't believe I'm asking this, but...do you happen to know how Chris and Will...wear it? :P (OMG)

*Edit* nevermind about Chris- damn his baggy pants!!!

Thanks ColdMike:)

No probs!

Well, I read once again the article.

(it deals with his life in the public school where he was):

"(...) His Life at Sherborne (the school) sounds by turns idyllic and terrifying. On the one hand there were encouraging teachers and time and space to write music. On the other hand, Martin spent his early teens concealing a fear that he might be gay.

(Chris, talking about himself, in that school):

"You hide your vulnerabilities aged 14 because people will use them against you. And being gay at public school is all you'd imagine it to be -a fucking nightmare. I was 16 when I finally felt confident I wasn't. But the homophobia was pretty intense"

So here you are guys. These are the reasons.

That's so, observant of you...:laugh3: So weird, but you're right!

OOOoooh, I can't believe I'm asking this, but...do you happen to know how Chris and Will...wear it? :P (OMG)

*Edit* nevermind about Chris- damn his baggy pants!!!

Yes, observant, that's how people often refer to me. :rolleyes: :laugh3:

Since you asked, Will and Chrissy seem to be middle of the road men or slighty righties. ;) What good is an opionion without photographic evidence. :D

sunglassesqa2.jpgwillchtz0.jpg

1552768qz4.jpg

cp38nf6.jpg

No probs!

Well, I read once again the article.

(it deals with his life in the public school where he was):

"(...) His Life at Sherborne (the school) sounds by turns idyllic and terrifying. On the one hand there were encouraging teachers and time and space to write music. On the other hand, Martin spent his early teens concealing a fear that he might be gay.

(Chris, talking about himself, in that school):

"You hide your vulnerabilities aged 14 because people will use them against you. And being gay at public school is all you'd imagine it to be -a fucking nightmare. I was 16 when I finally felt confident I wasn't. But the homophobia was pretty intense"

So here you are guys. These are the reasons.

THANKS COLDMIKE:)