✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is The Weirdest/Funniest Thing You Know About Coldplay?

TheShotOne

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will once worked for the Glastonbury Festival as a stage hand of some sort in the 90s one summer. It was one year when Jame Brown (I think -- and hey... he just died today :( ) was performing. Turns out that Mr. Brown was pitching a fit and refused to perform until he had this, that and the other and delayed everything (He was being a diva in other words). Will got onto the PA system and calmly informed everyone that "Mr. Brown will not be performing until he has 45 Addidas handbags and a silk rug to stand on."

Will once worked for the Glastonbury Festival as a stage hand of some sort in the 90s one summer. It was one year when Jame Brown (I think -- and hey... he just died today :( ) was performing. Turns out that Mr. Brown was pitching a fit and refused to perform until he had this' date=' that and the other and delayed everything (He was being a diva in other words). Will got onto the PA system and calmly informed everyone that "Mr. Brown will not be performing until he has 45 Addidas handbags and a silk rug to stand on."[/quote']

omg! that's hilarious. :stunned: :laugh3:

Will once worked for the Glastonbury Festival as a stage hand of some sort in the 90s one summer. It was one year when Jame Brown (I think -- and hey... he just died today :( ) was performing. Turns out that Mr. Brown was pitching a fit and refused to perform until he had this' date=' that and the other and delayed everything (He was being a diva in other words). Will got onto the PA system and calmly informed everyone that "Mr. Brown will not be performing until he has 45 Addidas handbags and a silk rug to stand on."[/quote']

haha! Go Will! :laugh3:

Are you for real? lol :)

I mean, if it's not, that was a little mean about Mr. Brown...

I believed until the " silk rug to stand on". Those artist probably demand 45 Adidas handbags, I swear to god, I believe they are capable of such insanity! :)

TheShotOne ;)