Jump to content

I swallowed Oven Cleaner


Recommended Posts

yes it's true...i think i am dying at this very moment :shock:


i got a new job in a shop for the summer and i was in the bakery part today, cleaning the oven before i went home...sprayed a bit too much oven cleaner..breathed...

*still having coughing fits* :eyecrazy:







*coughcoughcough :shock: coughcough*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

YAY!!! My eye is feeling much much better. I'm glad cause i'm gonna have the weekend to "relax"....hehehehe...my family's leaving tomorrow morning for the casino! YIPPEE!! :D



oh my!! NOW l know why youre happy! ;) :o :twisted:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yikes...if you die can I have your avatar?


:o thanks for making me feel better!!!! jk...sure u can have it :P


cleanest stomach in the west :lol:





Same thing happened today, but i am learning to take deep breaths before spraying and cleaning :D

pour example = *deep breath*


*scrub as fast as can*

*back away from the oven*




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...