✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead @ Molson Ampitheatre aug 16

Dandy Andy

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey now just because ur mrs phil doesnt meant you ALWAYS have to stick up for him...i dont get it.... seriously everyone on here treats me like crap...i hate it...cant wait to be gone for a week....and thats a fact im not kidding this time

well..the decision is yours...dont be too hasty...and what is going on in the beloved mod's forum?? you're NOT even a moderator...there is nothing of concern to you that is going on in there....

l dont understand, l am normal to you :shrug: so....if you are offended by people...don't make snide remarks like 'ms phil' because l do nothing to make you want to leave this place :shrug:

I know im not a moderator....remind me one more time because i havent been reminded enough.... i know what ang and h_c say...i think tonight im going to make a transiiton as a lurker...for everyones own good :roll:

well...do what you think is best....just because 2 PEOPLE 'seem' to not want you around......welll.....lm stubborn amanda...and if l was in your position l would do what l really wanted to do...and if l wanted to stay here...l would...regardless of what other thought...but amanda...sometimes you can get people's nerves...you know that right? but...like l said....l am being as diplomatic with you as possible. basically...dont change your feelings and decisions because a few out of the 2000 on here dont like you.... :shrug: because...thats giving up...if you feel you are not liked by a lot of people....you should TRY and reflect ...because...its not like the ENTIRE board said "ok we hate amanda...lets be mean" NO..that didnt happen....whatever you are going through was ulitimately caused by you...as everyone's own actions result in some sort of conclusion....you can channge... :shrug: but hey, its your decision

amanda i think you need to chill out... angie and heathen chemist may give you a load of shit but it doesn't mean everyone else is out to get you- maybe you should remember who it was who defended you in the past...

so...you THINKyoure disliked cuz you post too much?? youre only 200 or something posts ahead of me??? no no...amanda..thats not true...youre young...and you have a different level thinking..and thats not meant as an offense...

hey...l am on here like 23/24 hours a day lol...so...lm obsessed too ahaha...BUT that isnt why you have problems with people...hmm just reflect amanda...just dont be so hasty...thats all l can say really...you used to annoy me sometimes...but now l realize youre just SEVERLY misunderstood...and the MISUNDERSTANDING is because of what you type...just think about it..l dont know...l dont really feel like tlaking about this anymore here