✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead @ Molson Ampitheatre aug 16

Dandy Andy

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO NO....BAHH Sarah' date=' you KNOW you are THE BEST giraffe!! l gave you the shrimp stamp of approval!! you're my favorite giraffe :D[/quote']

lol thanks vin :D

the only time i am a giraffe is when i wear my 4inch super high shoes that i can't walk well in :roll:

NO NO....BAHH Sarah' date=' you KNOW you are THE BEST giraffe!! l gave you the shrimp stamp of approval!! you're my favorite giraffe :D[/quote']

lol thanks vin :D

the only time i am a giraffe is when i wear my 4inch super high shoes that i can't walk well in :roll:

OH MY!! lol! l HATE high heels :? bahh....l LOVE my doc martins though! cuz they have a bit of a heel...but its not even an inch! and theyre so wonderful!! and THE LOADS of sandals l do have..well, their heels are no thicker than 2 inches(THAT was a pair of stelettos from prom)

same here!! my date was soo annoyed!! :lol: cuz...l'd always want to sit down after every dance!! or even half way...ahaha...but whenever they played really sweet old songs.....like from the 60s and 70s lol l would dance then :oops:

crap i want to go...CRAP CRAP CRAP DAMN ALABAMA SHITTY MUSIC FREAKS WHO DO NOTHING BUT SIT AROUND DRINKING BEER AND HITTING ON LIL GIRLS PETIFILES!!!1 ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH wooooo ok ill go some other time.....damn has the httf tour started yet?