🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

COLDPLAY IN MEXICO

square_1

Well, finally Coldplay are in Mexico. I was in last night's gig and it was brilliant. The way they connect to people is great, as their way to play live. Chris speaked in spanish all the time I remember some things he said like: How is our favourite audience in the whole world? and he asked for silence while they played 'til kingdom come also in spanish! I think Chris & Johnny were really exited, when the played In my place, Chris came out of the stage and ran through the left hall and I could touched him and watched him in front of me, Will of course was in the drums all the concert, and Guy...he didn't even move his feet from the ground, except when Chris pulled him to the middle of the stage. I got the chance to see them when they came out of the hotel in their way to the concert, but they just waved the hand. after the concert I saw Johnny & Will coming out of the hotel, but they didn't say something. So far, they haven't signed autographs or taken pix with any fan wich is really sad cause personally, I've waited for them since last thursday, friday, saturday and nothing....maybe today I'll have good luck and I can get closer to them.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, finally Coldplay are in Mexico. I was in last night's gig and it was brilliant. The way they connect to people is great, as their way to play live. Chris speaked in spanish all the time I remember some things he said like: How is our favourite audience in the whole world? and he asked for silence while they played 'til kingdom come also in spanish! I think Chris & Johnny were really exited, when the played In my place, Chris came out of the stage and ran through the left hall and I could touched him and watched him in front of me, Will of course was in the drums all the concert, and Guy...he didn't even move his feet from the ground, except when Chris pulled him to the middle of the stage. I got the chance to see them when they came out of the hotel in their way to the concert, but they just waved the hand. after the concert I saw Johnny & Will coming out of the hotel, but they didn't say something. So far, they haven't signed autographs or taken pix with any fan wich is really sad cause personally, I've waited for them since last thursday, friday, saturday and nothing....maybe today I'll have good luck and I can get closer to them.

at which hotel were they staying ??

en ke hotel estaban ???????

I just came back from the hotel...nothing. Some guys saw Chris and he signed them some autographs but they said he wasn't really nice. I'm tired now of waiting for them. 4 complete days and nothing....Well at leats I saw them, I touched Chris and I went to the gig. I don't think they'll come out of the hotel til the concert begins and I don't think they sign something or take pix. The security people said they were rude and that if they don't meet the fans, it's cause they don't want to. Anyway....

I don't even have pix:( . Yeah I thought they would come out and meet the fans in here as they did in South America, but they didn't even want to arrive to Mexico City airport:huh: And I don´t know if they're going tomorrow, tonight, the day after tomorrow cause they want everything to be a secret.

I think I know the problem. Chris is very vulnerable to colds and infections...they had to cancel dates on their first N. American tour because of it. They often lay low in cities with high pollution levels, and Mexico City is really bad. (lease don't be offended by that. I'm originally from Toronto and it's REALLY bad,lol.) Chris has said in interviews that he loves big cities, but they make him sick,lol. It's just a theory, but it's happenned before.

Mexico City is not polluted, how dare you? Have you ever come? Is the cleanest place on earth!....lol I was kiding. Yeah it's extremely polluted, It could be, though I don't think that was the reason:huh: Maybe they hate mexican fans:bigcry:

come on!!! the weather is better than ever and the contamination is not as bad as it used to. I love them, concert yesterday was fantastic but really, they should have came out!!! They own everything to the fans and mexican ones are one of the best ever! and I´m not saying it just because I´m mexican...:veryangry:

it´s a shame really... I sometimes feel like they are too cold nowadays, not as nice as they they used to. And it´s a shame because they are just an amazing band live... I remembered yesterday why I love them..:)

...Zu

Mexico City is not polluted, how dare you? Have you ever come? Is the cleanest place on earth!....lol I was kiding. Yeah it's extremely polluted, It could be, though I don't think that was the reason:huh: Maybe they hate mexican fans:bigcry:

Coldplay do no hate their fans! Mexican or not! I'm pretty sure!

I do hope nothing bad has come up! And, believe me, Coldplay'll have agood explanation!.

Good luck! :D