✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Callout Research Hook?

Hicksy

I have just ordered a two-track US promo copy of the Yellow single, where the second track is quoted as being "Callout Research Hook"!?! I had not heard of this song so have ordered the item although its going to set me back £10 so it better be good!

Anyone heard the song or know anything about it?

Hicksy 8)

this is the item quote ripped straight from EIL:

"COLDPLAY Yellow (2000 US 2-track promo CD single including Call Out Research Hook, with yellow flower picture insert DPRO-15932)"

i could not find it ANYWHERE on ANY Coldplay sites as an item reference or a song, so im kinda worried that its either a mis-recorded item or maybe an early alternative name for an existing song?

if anyone can find anything to explain it please let me know - the item is on "awaiting dispatch" this morning so should be with me by Friday so I should know myself soon!

:lol:

A callout research hook is a short clip of a song that is usually found on promo CDs sent out to radio stations. Radio stations play the clip for a group of people they use to determine if the song suits their target listeners and that kind of thing - before they play the song on the radio.

So no, it's not an actual song. :lol:

Bryana

• 1 month later...