✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HWSTW CD Release Party...cancelled.

Here's a great way for everyone on How We See The World to help Oxfam and promote our great CD at the same time. OxJam is a huge UK-wide musical event taking place in October. I strongly encourage our UK-based artists to get involved.

I have now secured Saturday, Oct. 27th t the Lord Eldon In in Knutsford, Cheshire for the release party. I hope even one or two of our musicians can make it there. Although London is more central, it's also more cometitive, and it was nearly impossible to find a venue there.

Here's the link to all the info about Oxjam.

http://www.oxfam.org.uk/what_you_can_do/oxjam07/?searchterm=oxjam

I'll be contacting individual artists over the next few weeks when I find out more, and we can use this thread and PMs for suggestions and arrangements.

THIS COULD BE AMAZING!!!

Angie: THe festival runs through the whole month of October. So, I'll try and book something on the 30th...or even better...HALLOWE'EN!!:D

Andrew: We'll definitely have the CD playing between acts so people can hear everyone.:)

I met someone in London last year who owns a few clubs, so cross your fingers everyone!

This is so cool, wish I could go but have to pay off alot of money from leg surgery which will take about 2 yrs.... in time for the next CP tour! But hope you guys have a great time over there and get to play while you're there. It's a great city... been there 4 times! I love the CD and hope that you can get it out in the great city of London! All your hard work is greatly appreciated! :)

Tracie, this sounds like a ton of fun! Nothing is certain yet, but it may just turn out that I'll be over there sometime in October (visiting family)! If things don't work out, I'll certainly be there in spirit. :P

Hopefully some of the HWSTW artists can participate.

Oh.. Oxjam is in October. Aw, gutted. :embarassed: I get complicated late this year with school and a big job, my time off of both would be in December. But I'll definitely ask for that week early enough and see what happens, I'll keep you posted Trace.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope even one or two of our musicians can make it there.

If we can't get more then 3, then I'll gladly play Eleanor Rigby on the piano with me singing the words, even though my voice doesn't really sound like it's matured yet :D

If we can't get more then 3, then I'll gladly play Eleanor Rigby on the piano with me singing the words, even though my voice doesn't really sound like it's matured yet :D

Too bad they don't have a piano...but I know it on the guitar. I could accompany you.:)

• 3 months later...

Well...it's been alot longer than I had hoped, and I don't know when I'll be back. I had a major family crisis this summer, and most of the things that give me pleasure when by the wayside. I'm so dissappointed, but what can you do? I hope now that things have been sorted out that I can get on here again soon. I won't go into a long sob story, but it's been a completely shitty couple of months...and I've REALLY missed this place.

At least we made the CD happen, and I'm still very proud of that.

Cheers, guys!