✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Shiver-- Chris' Acoustic Part

LouisC

shiver guitar - chris' acoustic part

hey guys. tried searching around for a TAB of Chris' acoustic part in Shiver but can't find anything :( There WAS a pdf of it that someone put up on rapidshare but of course that's expired now. Done a few searches around the net for other tab sites but they just don't seem to sound right.

much appreciated

louis.

sorry, but I only got the tabs for the song!

you could try http://www.911tabs.com thats a nice site for guitar players (nice site for drummers, and those who plays piano and bass too)

i don't know if all this shiver versions is correct, but you can take a look.

http://www.911tabs.com/tabs/c/coldplay/shiver_tab.htm

here you can choose between guitar tabs, guitar chords and songs to guitar pro and more....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Here, I was going to type it out but found the official books version. (Attatched the PDF in a Zip so it would upload to this site)

I actually think it's 98% correct....but the repeated "yeah, I'll always be waiting for you, yeah I'll always be waiting for you, for you, I will always be waiting" middle 8 section has a wrong chord......it has an A type chord played on the word "waiting" when in fact it really should be a Bb variant. (you can hear the Bb better if you listen to Guys bass)

Thanks. I'm a little confused. Is this just chris' part or is it chris' and jonny's parts? If so, which is which? And also, Im kinda bad at reading music, are the chord diagrams above the staff what I should be playing? Is there a tab for this, lol???

Thanks. I'm a little confused. Is this just chris' part or is it chris' and jonny's parts? If so, which is which? And also, Im kinda bad at reading music, are the chord diagrams above the staff what I should be playing? Is there a tab for this, lol???

Yeah, I just posted that so you could read the chord boxes - which are the chords Chris plays.

It's quite satisfying to play the acoustic guitar for this....I think I might have a little play along now myself.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...