• 2 weeks later...

Dangermouse

Mr Ben

Willo the Wisp

Roobarb and Custard (the best!!!!!)

Mr Men (at lunchtime!!)

Sapphire and Steel

Jamie and the magic torch

Anyone else remember "The Adventure Game"? One of Channel 4's early efforts, bit like "Crystal Maze" kind of thing - very weird. Fifi you would have loved it cos there were people sdrawkcab gniklat!! And a talking aspidistra (?) plant and at the end the competitors (who I think were minor celebrities of the time) had to cross this thing called the "Vortex" and if they made a wrong move got zapped into space! GENIUS!! :lol:

I'm having some weird dreams lately, but I KNOW I didn't dream that one!!

Anyone else remember "The Adventure Game"? One of Channel 4's early efforts, bit like "Crystal Maze" kind of thing - very weird. Fifi you would have loved it cos there were people sdrawkcab gniklat!! And a talking aspidistra (?) plant and at the end the competitors (who I think were minor celebrities of the time) had to cross this thing called the "Vortex" and if they made a wrong move got zapped into space! GENIUS!! :lol:

I'm having some weird dreams lately, but I KNOW I didn't dream that one!!

awww i don't remeber that but i used to love the crystal maze!!! :o ;)

ohh.. rainbow brite! the good ol' days... i didn't have the doll but i had the unicorn - the most awsome stuffed animal ever..

smurfs - my sister watched it (not reruns) but i could never actually get up that early in the morning to watch..

umm.. what else

Garfield - don't know if i watched the show, but i read the comics and loved to color them in..

Batman - awesome

Tiny Toons

watched a little of animaniacs but wasn't a huge fan

sorry to all, but i never really understood the power rangers craze (i thought the acting was really fake)

• 2 weeks later...

Different Strokes... the Jeffersons...Growing Pains...re-runs of Family Ties...Webster...Mr. Belvidiere....Gimmie a Break....Who's the boss....Alf....the love boat...Fantasy Island (until it got scary ans weird)...theHulk...Wonderwoman...Knight Rider...the A-team (mr.t!)...omg I forgot punkie brewster...

Later on....Full house...Boy meets World...simpsons

Gummie bears...smurfs...alvin and the chipmunks....inspector gadget...beetlejuice...old scooby doo...dungeons and dragons!!!! that was a great show (couldn't remeber it), flinstones (before I went to school), heathcliff,

tom and jerry...the muppet show (that was the best!)

I'm looking them up because I dodn't remember them all...

wow I had forgotten about all of those shows...

and there are more like game shows...but I won't get into that now :)