✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Brand spanking new hello thread!

Tracy

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i've never heard of him ;) i think it's only girls with wooly skatebord hats that live in liverpool know of him!

:P

I didn't know Maria wears woolly hat and rides a skateboard! :o

I thought she wears fishnet and pointy shoes in the cold! :D

See ya soon Maria! :)

well i've never heard of him ;) i think it's only girls with wooly skatebord hats that live in liverpool know of him!

I didn't know Maria wears woolly hat and rides a skateboard! :o

I thought she wears fishnet and pointy shoes in the cold! :D

See ya soon Maria! :)

Does she heck she wears baggy skater (or sk8er as she spells it) jeans and Nirvana t-shirts. And loves Avril Lavigne.

Only kidding she's an Indie chick!

Does she heck she wears baggy skater (or sk8er as she spells it) jeans and Nirvana t-shirts. And loves Avril Lavigne.

Only kidding she's an Indie chick!

Haha! :D

Now you got the stupid Sk8er Boi song stuck in my head!!! :x :roll:

And Maria wears a tie and those wrist thingy and thick black eye makeup as well??? haha! :D

She's gone right? Otherwise she'll come kick our arses with her boots for making fun of her?! :D Haha!

Haha! :D

Now you got the stupid Sk8er Boi song stuck in my head!!! :x :roll:

And Maria wears a tie and those wrist thingy and thick black eye makeup as well??? haha! :D

She's gone right? Otherwise she'll come kick our arses with her boots for making fun of her?! :D Haha!

*puts on the boot*

You asked for it..... :D

Yes i only ever dress sensibly for the weather, and am a full blown indie chick!! Ada love ya really......and tracy....and johnny....and sarah...and kat...and OOOO I LOVE YA ALL!!!! YAY!!! :D

Love ya too Maria!!! :D I thought you said you were going? Coming back for more?

*puts on boots as well to battle Maria* :P

And hello Johnny! I don't think I've properly met you! I'm Ada! :D

hehehe i went and came back...discovered i was being terribly ridiculed :P and am now skedaddling again. see ya!!!!!! And no skitting!!!!

Love ya too Maria!!! :D I thought you said you were going? Coming back for more?

*puts on boots as well to battle Maria* :P

And hello Johnny! I don't think I've properly met you! I'm Ada! :D

well it's offical we have properly met now, you'll have to forgive me i'll probably forget your real name and refer to you as butter or cup but thats cause i've got a poor memory.

well it's offical we have properly met now' date=' you'll have to forgive me i'll probably forget your real name and refer to you as butter or cup but thats cause i've got a poor memory.[/quote']

Hehe! :D No problem! Cup? That's a new one!

I remember seeing you in the other board before, but I don't think I've ran into you there.

Well, hope you're doing good here! :)

Bye Maria! :D Will speak to ya later! ;)

well it's offical we have properly met now' date=' you'll have to forgive me i'll probably forget your real name and refer to you as butter or cup but thats cause i've got a poor memory.[/quote']

Hehe! :D No problem! Cup? That's a new one!

I remember seeing you in the other board before, but I don't think I've ran into you there.

Well, hope you're doing good here! :)

Bye Maria! :D Will speak to ya later! ;)

To be honest i was a twat on the other board, but i just felt there where a lot of pretentious people on it, there was an elite group of members who looked down on everyone below them!

Haha! :D I don't think you were really a twat! At least from what I saw... ;)

There're some REAL twats there lately! :x Pissing everyone off!

Well, Johnny boy, lovely to chat w/ ya, but I'm gonna go for now! See you later "boi!" Or should I say "See U L8er Boi!" :D

hello :D

yeah this board is the best

now that there are more people always on it...there should be someone to finally catch up to me :D ;)

lol

by the time you reach 500 all your glasses will be filled :D

too bad all that's popular here now is that pop punk stuff

i dont like it at all. :shrug: :roll:

:D ah but indie and alternative music rocks. it needs to get big again....and i'm talking about here in the states.

Hello Ginger! How are you? :D

Miss you! And your MSN never works! :x

When are you starting back to school? :)

yeah i hate my msn too. when i want it to work it never works and when i dont care to chat it works but then only for a while.... :x :-x

hello to you too

hello, hello, hello....this is the hello thread right... :D lol

i'll be back to school sunday. my first class starts wednesday, so i have 4 days to catch up...i'm sure i'll do it in the first couple of hours. and you'll see my name every where again....EVERYWHERE!! :D :shock: :P :)

talk to you soon. ah now i cant wait till sunday to get here!

so that means the coldplaying.com community better be happy to have one of its top posters to be back at it on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

To be honest i was a twat on the other board, but i just felt there where a lot of pretentious people on it, there was an elite group of members who looked down on everyone below them!

I don't know about the twat bit ...but it certainly is v.unfriendly over there at times....everyone here is well sweet ;)

*big hugs*.....to everybody when you get here :)