✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Brand spanking new hello thread!

Tracy

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

computer graphics and webdesign whoohooo cool avatar!!!! your's is definetly the coolest so far!

well thank you i stole it from someone on the oasisforum, and i ain't told them ... but i just had to have it!

Very cool...and I bet the boys would be right proud of ya..top man stealing their tings (last part must be said in Mancunian accent!)like 8)

lol are u kidding me? is it good?

absolutley georgous, i've been eating them since i was about three ... and i recently discovered that a combination of ready salted crisps and dairy milk choclate is delicious.

*throws up* Hun, do you realise how sick that actually made me feel the other night? euw!!!! :shock: :shock:

lol are u kidding me? is it good?

absolutley georgous, i've been eating them since i was about three ... and i recently discovered that a combination of ready salted crisps and dairy milk choclate is delicious.

*throws up* Hun, do you realise how sick that actually made me feel the other night? euw!!!! :shock: :shock:

i'm sorry i'll never mention it again, i'm having some problems with the avatar maria, but i will conquoer them

I love chocolate and crisps together..they ROCK the salt compliments the sweet and viseversa...n'est pas?

no no no no!!! Its like putting cheese on garlic bread! Or milk on cereal! Why? Why do people need food all mixed together!! Why? :shock: :shock: :D