:dance:

:shocked2::stunned::confused::P

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

:uhoh::rolleyes3::freak::rolleyes5:

:sleeping::sleeping2:

Lets just wait and see shall we. :dozey:

:lock:

I think I might be going insane.

^haha, i actually wouldnt be all that surprised if they DID name it LP4! :laugh4: it sounds like their brand of humor.

haha, semy!! how long did that take you?! i just about died laughing

i'm still hoping that they're withholding one really kick-ass songtitle from us that will be the album title (if they're going to stick with the tradition of naming the album after one of the songs on it), but from the ones we have so far, i think death and all his friends sounds the coolest as a title, even if it is kind of more dark than anything they've used before, song or album title. i could certainly live iwth 42, but i'm hoping for something a bit more original--lots of other bands have done numbers as titles.

i'm still a fan of my logic control title with this as the cover :rolleyes:

logiccontrolgz2.jpg

and i always thought some band somewhere should name their album something like wolf & bee because it's really close to being ebb & flow backwards. perhaps wolf & (b)be(e)?

[/rambling]

^^ Haha, not too long, but it took a bit of thinking to figure out how to get it to work :P

Yeah, Logic Control sounds cool. Personally I'm hoping for the theme to be dark grey / black one to fit the mood. I might make a Photoshop mock up of what I want it to look like.

but in all seriousness, now that we know song quotes we can throw out ideas

"Living in my head" from 42

"Let me know" from violet hill

and then "Death and all his friends" just a cool song title that would make a great album name

hmm i used to really like 42 but for some reason it seems kinda boring now... i really like Life in Technicolor but it reminds me too much of Life in Cartoon Motion by Mika which is a good album but LP4 will obviously be a ton better. i also like violet hill. BUT i really think it would be the best if they came out with some completely new and awesome title that isn't on any of the tracklists we've seen.