✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Would YOU Name The New Album?

Wristwatch

remember in the Christmas Message... Johnny said "I predict RAILROADS will be big in the future" maybe it's a bit of foreshadowing on his part... or maybe it is a little bit of over analyzation on mine.:wink3:

^ i hope not. i would prefer it have a name as i'm sure it would, something to reflect the mood, like when i think of parachutes this huge thing comes to mind, quite unexplainable really. i don't know. funny, whatever they chose will grow on us and feel very coldplay-esque in the end anyway lol

Experimental, huh? Hmmm... The Result?

Or New (Sound) But Still (Coldplay)? :D

@ StarsKay : I prefer it has a name too actually. :) But there are not much info about the new album and how the progress is, so I couldn't think of anything right now.

A shower of sparks ??:square:

or Four Strands of Time?:sunny:

(fourplay is good:laugh3:, but maybe too direct? Railroads might have something to do with it - they seem to stick with simple titles..

I like Four Strands Of TIme alot.:) And Fourplay was really just a joke,lol.

I thought Jonny said Railways, not Railroads. I'll have to look it up again.

Self-titled albums are just the mark of a lazy band, imo.

I like Four Strands Of TIme alot.:) And Fourplay was really just a joke,lol.

I thought Jonny said Railways, not Railroads. I'll have to look it up again.

Self-titled albums are just the mark of a lazy band, imo.

i really like four strands of time too. and the railroads/railways thing is a good prediction! i didnt think of that being a clue, even though i dont think its very likely.

i agree about the lazy band thing. though lots of bands self-title their albums when theyre changing directions, and it seems like coldplay is gearing up to do that. i wouldnt be surprised if they self-titled it, even though i dont think they will because theyre more creative than that. and i REALLY hope they dont--i want something with way more creativity!

im weird and i always liked coming up with random album titles for hypothetical albums. i have bunches, but i always come back to "logic control" because i have a photo i took that goes with it (long story). i think its too similar to "twisted logic", though.

• 8 months later...