✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NEDERLAND thead

FixYougirl

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to the Dutch Ambassy tomorrow evening for the Queen's birthday. I've got two tickets every year as my husband is Dutch. We'll drink some Heineken, eat some harings and Dutch nibbles. There will be a band too in the huge garden. It's located near the Eiffel Tower. :) Tot straks !

Did you know: It's not realy Queens birthday?:P

I know, it's in January but she celebrates it at the end of April. In January the weather is too cold for a party.

No, the reason of Queens day is the birthday of an old Queen.

Queen Juliana is born on 30 april.

Before it was 31 of August, the birthday of Queen Wilhelmina.

What happened ?? I'm not aware about it, nothing serious I hope.

I went to the ambassy and there was a band (French band I think). I've eaten a piece of haring with onions. The party was crowded. It was a nice party.

Please, tell us more about the occurence. :shocked2:

The royal family was driving around in a bus and a black car drove full speed through the crown (killed at least one, probably more) and was aiming for the bus. Missed the bus and crashed in to a monument.

14 people injured (incl. the driver who had to be cut out of his car) and as I said, one person died at the crash site..

the driver has been transported to a hospital, he had to be cut out of his car, probably heavily injured..

All injured people are transported to hospitals, it's just been confirmed two people died in this drama..

Edit;

Meanwhile there has been rumors of 23 injured people instead of the 14 people in earlier reports..

I think it was on purpose. You can't get on the route easily and he tried earlier but was held by the police. He drove through the fences and the security that was there..

Rumors have it, it was an attack on the royal family..

Driver(38) is taken to the hospital for surgery.

No terror action that they know of.

But the driver told that it was not a accident.

And.. driver only lives close to where I live.. :o

(if you google the number plate on his car, or check it at the 'rdw' site, you can find all his information... :confused:)

Yeah it is, they said that on TV 'persconferentie'.

And the adres is wrong on the site, last year he moved, and ofcourse to Huissen, WHERE FREAKIN I LIVE. :stunned:

How I know that, well, it is on RTL4 now, and my grandpa should have play in Huissen with his band. But he was called that it was canceled.. Because it was next to his house.. :stunned: