✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NEDERLAND thead

FixYougirl

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

De video's en foto's of de aanslag op het Koninklijk Huis in Apeldoorn zijn inderdaad schokkend. :(

Ik heb het juist opnieuw op de televisie gezien. Het is onvoorstelbar! Mijn innige deelneming zowel aan de slachtoffers als aan de familieleden.

Het doet me ook voor alle Nederlanders leid die vandaag vredig en uitbundig hun nationale feestdag gevierd wilden. Enige concerten en andere organisaties voor vanavond werden nou afgelast. :\

Last update...

The driver who killed 5 people in the Queensday drama yesterday died from his injuries last night..

I think that's very very sad, not for the driver but for the families of the deadly victims and the wounded and their families.. Now they'll never know exactly what and why.. And the driver will never be sentenced for what he has done..

I hope there won't be no other deaths, and I hope that 3 children will be okay.. the images with that 9 years old child being hit by the car is very shocking...

I heard she is one of the injured.

But on one foto she is just sitting on the ground.. but I saw on tv yesterday that she lay face down on the ground.. that's most shocking of all... :stunned:

But another shocking thing, is that the pregnant woman died there, and an older man in the '70 died.

And a busdriver died, but I also think the man with that broken leg end white shirt died(they where feeling his hearbeat everytime, and giving heartmassage.)

:(

• 2 weeks later...

Amsterdam

Hey ! I've put another thread in the Lounge as I went to Amsterdam this week-end. Have a look.:) I've added some other pictures of Den Haag and Delft. It would be nice if you had a look. They're well worth watching them.

• 1 year later...

Ok, so my class is going on a class trip and I'm working to get us the Netherlands, but foremost Amsterdam. So my question: What would you suggest a class of 15/16 year olds do? I've got a few things covered, but is there anything in Amsterdam particulary that would make us go "Wow, I wanna do that!"

Thanks :D Any other suggestion or comments are much appreciated.

well XD nothing spectacular.

the boat trip is always fun, but i would take a total trip. you need a bus or train and then you can go in the morning to amsterdam and after midday you can go to 'den haag' to see the parlement (gouverment) and then go to the beach, thats very cool.

but at this time its cold and then the beach isn't as pretty as is can be.

but there is allot to do in amsterdam. but! you have to go to the red light district. just walk through it. its just a must see

He's going with 15/16 years olds, I don't think the parents would like them to walk through The Red Light District.

You should go to the Anne Frank House (http://www.annefrank.org/en/) or the Rijksmuseum (http://www.rijksmuseum.nl/index.jsp?lang=en). A boat trip through the canals is nice too. You can find a lot of useful information on this website: http://www.iamsterdam.com/en

• 2 weeks later...