🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

How do you get over a broken heart?

General Smut

Cigerettes and Alcohol and all the other illegal bad stuff you arent supposed to do arent really helping me anymore.

Theres this girl i cant get out of my head, shes ace but her plane leaves tomorrow and she lives like 3,000 miles away. Theres alot of history ( short short version - I fucked up) and then theres this other guy...

Advice?

Well, time will surely be pretty necessary to put things in their right places again...What I tried to say is that you can expose your feelings to her and let her decide what's gonna be the best...This will take time, it demands a lot of patience...But, anyway, you still have a chance, 'til tomorrow...And what you do today or tomorrow can interfere in your life later and make you both go back to the start... :)

well you can speak to her and tell her how you feel but if she really decided to leave and stay there] there is not much you can do about it. it's hard to forget someone you love, all you can do is move on with your life, meet new people and try to make the best of it. i'm not just saying that, i've been in your position and i know how hard it is. but if you really think there is no way you can be together again, its probably best not to contact her too often anymore because it only makes you feel worse.

I felt that too... And it was really painful. :( It was last year... I've been friend with him about 2 years and then we got relationship about 4 months and after 4 months later that guy was having another relation with my old best friend and at that time I feel really worst, I mean.. It was so much mistakes that I did to him, I feel like I was the worst of all with him all the time...... And my old friend didn't tell me about it... Well me, I responsible with myself.. Tell a secrets with friend which means really close... I thought I can share with her about it.. But after that, they don't get close with me anymore after they were having relationship (without telling me) and I forget it quickly........ :)

indeed, I'm not gonna say, you know, there's plenty more fish in the sea. I'm not going to say if you love her, let her go. And I'm not going to bombard you with cliches. But what I will say is this..... its not the end of the world

(ps name that movie!)

Mission Impossible??:rolleyes:

I felt that too... And it was really painful. :( It was last year... I've been friend with him about 2 years and then we got relationship about 4 months and after 4 months later that guy was having another relation with my old best friend and at that time I feel really worst, I mean.. It was so much mistakes that I did to him, I feel like I was the worst of all with him all the time...... And my old friend didn't tell me about it... Well me, I responsible with myself.. Tell a secrets with friend which means really close... I thought I can share with her about it.. But after that, they don't get close with me anymore after they were having relationship (without telling me) and I forget it quickly........ :)

Something like that happened to me..

I was (am) one of his best friends...

since last year.. we were good then i realised that i was in love with him.. but at the same time mi best friend ever (since 3rd grade in elementary school) was in love with him..but she didn't tell me..

so once we were hanging out..the three of us..and i went to the bathroom and when i came back i found them making out.. it was really sad.. :(

some more things happended.. and i'm a little distance with mi friend..

but the other day i knew that he made out with the other of my best friends.. (on July 20th..."Friend's day" here in Argentina ...what a nice date to do that) but i can't tell anything to anyone..because the girl that told me.. could get hurt :( so i hate to pretend that everythings is OK...and it's awful..

really... you feel like shit!

And i'm waiting for her to tell me but she hadn't..

i hate her soo much!

the worst part is that he knows what I feel for him... :(

Something like that happened to me..

I was (am) one of his best friends...

since last year.. we were good then i realised that i was in love with him.. but at the same time mi best friend ever (since 3rd grade in elementary school) was in love with him..but she didn't tell me..

so once we were hanging out..the three of us..and i went to the bathroom and when i came back i found them making out.. it was really sad.. :(

some more things happended.. and i'm a little distance with mi friend..

but the other day i knew that he made out with the other of my best friends.. (on July 20th..."Friend's day" here in Argentina ...what a nice date to do that) but i can't tell anything to anyone..because the girl that told me.. could get hurt :( so i hate to pretend that everythings is OK...and it's awful..

really... you feel like shit!

And i'm waiting for her to tell me but she hadn't..

i hate her soo much!

the worst part is that he knows what I feel for him... :(

Yeah, yeah.. I think looks similar for me... I hate them both!

I tried it all too and the only thing that really helps is time. Just try to keep your mind busy so you won't think about it too much and with some time and luck, you'll be alright.

That doesn't work for me..

I mean..

What do you do when THAT is everyday in front of you.?

it's not easy to let it go just like that :(

Well, i've never had a similar experience but if i were you, i'd cut off those friendships for good cos in the end, you'll get hurt. It's gonna be terrible if you have to see those people everyday but you gotta be a bit selfish and think about your own feelings first. If you see that the love your feel for someone isnt working both ways then it's better to let it go. And believe me i know, cos i was in love once and i felt like i was never gonna be able to get over it but eventually i did.

Good luck with the love issues and hey cheer up, i'm sure you'll be ok!

Thanks for the replies guys much appreciated.

Bit of an update, I told her she made me feel like shit and that I couldnt rely on her and that I couldnt be friends with her anymore. When I tried to explain she started accusing me of making her feel guilty and I was like :rolleyes: I'M TRYING TO EXPLAIN WHY I CANT BE YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE :censored: and I just gave up in the end.

Hardest conversation ever, I mean telling someone you cant be their friend thats...