I could never love again

so much as i love you

where you end, where i begin

it's like a river flowing through

Take my eyes, take my heart

i need them no more

if never again they fall upon the one i so adore

One drink to remember, and another to forget

how could i ever dream to find a sweet love like you again?

one drink to remember and another to forget

excuse me please, one more drink

could you make it strong cos i don't need to think

she broke my heart, my grace is gone

one more drink and i'll move on

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm in love... and is ever such an empowering, consuming feeling- which leaves one completely vulnerable... it's never easy, it always needs work, as it is responsible for stirring up the widest range of powerful feelings... it's so hard not to let it swallow you whole sometimes. but when there's love, there's hope, and there can be happiness- and there's no other way i'd rather be...

i'm in love... and is ever such an empowering' date=' consuming feeling- which leaves one completely vulnerable... it's never easy, it always needs work, as it is responsible for stirring up the widest range of powerful feelings... it's so hard not to let it swallow you whole sometimes. but when there's love, there's hope, and there can be happiness- and there's no other way i'd rather be...[/quote']

reading that makes me so happy for you Phil. :)

I have this strange way of thinking... They say its a form of dyslexia, where you think too many thoughts, and they're flying by at a thousand miles an hour, and its hard to piece them together. I think not only in words, but in feelings, emotions, colors, sounds, smells, an infinite mixture of things... Which is why if you have a conversation with me, you have to be a patient person with me, because if you're impatient, I'll stutter, or I wont be able to speak...

Well, onto what I was going to say, when something crosses my mind, i think the way I think, but when it comes to love, it seems to be more of a gentle flow of thinking, instead of a chaotic rush, like i mentioned above. Its not that its hard to describe love, its more of the fact that I dont know where to begin. If you asked me to define love, I wouldnt be able to write a book about it (and a song is out of the question). The most accurate way for me to describe it to someone is to actually love them myself. I'm sure others would agree. Love is a concrete idea, but its too much for us to grasp entirely. Heh, I guess thats why we use only 10% of our brains.

I have this strange way of thinking... They say its a form of dyslexia, where you think too many thoughts, and they're flying by at a thousand miles an hour, and its hard to piece them together.

Love is a concrete idea, but its too much for us to grasp entirely. Heh, I guess thats why we use only 10% of our brains.

I like your way of thinking. i definitely agree that it's too much to grasp entirely :D

complex, complex, beautiful