🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Benicio del toro as the wolfman

kekita

The film you are talking about is this one:

The Wolf Man

just checked his profile after long time, and lol he is doing two films about Che, he won't confuse dialogues with one and other film? :uhoh: (The Argentine, Guerrilla), erm btw if last one pretend to say that Guerrilla was invented by him, historically it's a fake... :thinking:

^ who is this Paul i've checked the link but no pic :(

its for upcoming remake of the film made in the 40s i think but i don't know the actual movie title at the moment it could be called wolfman (?)

edit : btw hi ari :D

Paul Naschy is an old spanish actor, that made lots of horror films, about wolfman mainly...

not i meant by Che, as i've known in History, Guerrilla was invented by spanish, when we fought against French invasion. :thinking: but i'm thinking that considering our arms, we weren't the inventors, and seeing guerrilla as a resistence technique, there were more people that has done that previously, for instance Viriato in Portugal, against Roman conquest...

btw kekita, long time no see you here, how are you doing? ;)

(i like History).

hehe i can see that you like history, heya i'm doing fine just finished exams and chilling out. i agree guerilla tactics have been around for a long time.

how've you been getting stuck into history and horror flicks?

good to hear that, you know the exams results?

see my siggy quote:

Everything is politics, everything is a lie, who can we trust if the opposites are best friends?

Don't forget History, may be that's the only thing we can trust.

i believe it, that's why i like History, is the only truth we have at all, we can learn from History, not to repeat same mistakes, unfortunatelly politics keep their mistakes each day :(

btw i don't understand your last question :embarassed:

hehe don't worry it was a joke and nobody gets my jokes!

just asking if you've been reading history and looking at horror movies these days.

yes in politics they make a song and dance, have meetings, lots of discussions, make irregular choices, think they know it all and forgot who has elected them etc and in the end alot of things stay the same or take forever to make right.

history is very truthful but it can also be tampered with in my opinion, the quote " history is made by the winners" is very true, things can be omitted and or forgotton or totally eradicated from the history books--- however as a fact historical events that happen are true that's why it so important to have historical accounts etc so in the future things can be set right.

wow hehe i enjoyed this talk and sent you a message in your thread in the loung-- i have to go now, its been great to hear (in written form) from you again :)

hehe don't worry it was a joke and nobody gets my jokes!

just asking if you've been reading history and looking at horror movies these days.

yes in politics they make a song and dance, have meetings, lots of discussions, make irregular choices, think they know it all and forgot who has elected them etc and in the end alot of things stay the same or take forever to make right.

history is very truthful but it can also be tampered with in my opinion, the quote " history is made by the winners" is very true, things can be omitted and or forgotton or totally eradicated from the history books--- however as a fact historical events that happen are true that's why it so important to have historical accounts etc so in the future things can be set right.

wow hehe i enjoyed this talk and sent you a message in your thread in the loung-- i have to go now, its been great to hear (in written form) from you again :)

well i use to have good memory, but from time to time i check some History info, and about horror films i know very few, not a very fun of it... i prefer mystery.

yes you are right about politics :(

i don't believe that too much, what History takes into account is: place, date, event... that must be true, the way we see it is a subjetive thing, that's what make us think it's written by winners or not, but there must be those 3 things, if not is not History. I think that we must be objectives with it, what happened to our family during an event shouldn't made us be blind about this event itself, although i only "justify" some people reactions about some things of History, if their family was affected directly in that event... (lose job, relative...)... i think that although we don't like some things of History, we must know them, in order not to repeat those mistakes again, but be objective with it, and to me be objective is take into account many things, objective things, compare how was the situation, before, during and after the event, and yes if possible check many view points of it, well explained with dates.

History is what is, we can't skip some parts or make up others, if we do that we don't know the whole thing, and just we judge from a story. (btw i've already said some thing about that on another thread that started mc_squared). :thinking:

i'm going a bit offtopic :uhoh: but lol i like to talk about History. :)

yes i see the message, thanks. ;) see you.