July 15, 200323 yr shoot..i got a seasons pass..but i dont know if im going to go alot this year!!! what a waste of money! i hope i start going a lot...im so upset.
July 15, 200323 yr Nice! My parents are going from the 5th of August until the 20th. Whoo! Lets arrange a date.
July 15, 200323 yr Author Nice! My parents are going from the 5th of August until the 20th. Whoo! Lets arrange a date. YAY Reilly is going to join us. And you should try and get some tickets to the Radiohead concert on August 16th :)
July 15, 200323 yr Author it is :P but if one i willing to shell out the big bucks one could get tickets from scalpers or ebay :P
July 15, 200323 yr I'm gonna be busy in August. I have things to do, places to go. Give me a date for when we could be going to Canada's Wonderland, and I'll see if I can come.
July 15, 200323 yr wonderland! wonderland! i think the meet up should be at WONDERLAND! it would be k-i-c-k-a-s-s of a time!
July 17, 200323 yr Author while i'm away somebody has to continue with the planning of this gathering :)
July 17, 200323 yr YOU HAVEEEEE TO TAKE LOADS OF PICS.....stupid alerbamer....too far away....too far to walk.... :cry:
Create an account or sign in to comment