✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

G O R G E O U S !

Kettercat

lol @ badlydrawngirl

:: continues smashing and throwing things ::

:lol: this thread is getting quite violent :shock: well actually its just us two being violent!

I'm Charlie btw, I don't think we've been introduced *waves then continues to throw tables around*

:: puts down chair ::

oh hello charlie! you're right, we prolly haven't been introduced! my name is nadine. you can make up nicknames to help you remember. popular choices are like "nanu" or "deenie" or even "deaner" lol.

i forget why we were causing all this violence.......oh yes because justin timberlake thinks he should be able to duet with chris. :: shakes fist and contines smashing things ::

:lol: Its very nice to meet you Nadine :D we should a form a 'chair smashing club' against Chris dueting with that Timberlake :shock: :lol:

i really agree with your idea of a club! we can be co-presidents! ;) anyone who wants to join after that will do our bidding! muahahahaha

:lol: Its very nice to meet you Nadine :D we should a form a 'chair smashing club' against Chris dueting with that Timberlake :shock: :lol:

i really agree with your idea of a club! we can be co-presidents! ;) anyone who wants to join after that will do our bidding! muahahahaha

muhahahahaha indeed! yes, soon we will have a club FULL of chair smashers! :twisted:

:o :lol:

:lol: I've never seen the film either' date=' but I'm dying to - Jared Leto's in it![/quote']you two - my god!!! :P :lol: well, i'll come over there an we can make your own little reinactment :twisted: *claps*