✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Who washes Chris's clothes? I mean does he just put them in the washing machine or is there a staff who do this? :/

I'm wondering if any sniffing is involved :sneaky:

Jeez, I'm an idiot :wacky:

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG you're like Burt Reynolds in Striptease when he buys the lint from the dryer vent so he can sniff it.

Who washes Chris's clothes? I mean does he just put them in the washing machine or is there a staff who do this? :/

I'm wondering if any sniffing is involved :sneaky:

Jeez, I'm an idiot :wacky:

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG you're like Burt Reynolds in Striptease when he buys the lint from the dryer vent so he can sniff it.

I have the slight suspicion that it wasn't meant to be a compliment though I haven't seen the film :lol:

aww dont panic! coolies!! I know this is sad but when I was in a newsagents today on like 3 of the papers it had "DONT PANIC!"as the headline (bird flu :rolleyes: ). I am so Coldplay minded all the time. :lol:

Yeh..think Im over it now...its nasty though...your body time is all messed up!! lol

and Im excited cos I might be going to see RHCP at Earls court wooooo! :)

:lol: I'd have gone one very sad step further and bought the paper I rekon :wacko: :lol:

NO WAY!!!!! WOW!!!! I missed out on getting tickets, im SO bummed!!! How much where yours? I heard they were around 40quid?

Im so desperate to see them, im tempted to fork out and try and get a ticket on ebay maybe.... :/

I saw there were still some on See tickets! but a hefty booking/postage fee too :angry: ..my friend got mine (well Im hoping i can buy it off her...she's said yes but told another friend, its complicated! but I think shes gonna let me buy it)...yep 40 quid!!!! so much...but I so wanna see em! my friends obsessed with em (kinda same as me Coldplay style) so Im hoping if I get to go we'll get pretty near the front! :) )